• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

No they're for people who can actually go fast.

:D

Since when does going slower in a race help you win? If theres somebody in front of you, rear-end that motherXXXXer until they move.

I just picked up a Sig Sauer P250 in the compact frame size.

Double action 9mm. shot it for the first time last weekend, will definitely take some time to get used to the trigger. Lot longer throw than I'm used to on my father's other pistols.

Felt friendlier in my hand than the smith and wesson M&P.

Since when does going slower in a race help you win? If theres somebody in front of you, rear-end that motherXXXXer until they move.

For what we do, if there's someone immediately in front of you, you're already beating them because you're racing the clock, not the driver.

And going slower helps you win because in order to finish first, you must first finish. Part of that is keeping the car together. ;)

/literalchris

Double action 9mm. shot it for the first time last weekend, will definitely take some time to get used to the trigger. Lot longer throw than I'm used to on my father's other pistols.

My buddy had one of those...I couldn't get used to the DAO trigger at all. Plus he had a bunch of problems with it, I think it's just a lemon. It's been sitting on consignment for the last three years.

The PPK/S is DA/SA and has a nice small trigger pull, plus I just like the way it all goes together and operates. Came with two 7+1 mags. It's older (Interarms, not S&W) but is in pretty much new condition.

Anybody need WJ shit? Have one here with 55k on it, bopped in the front. Interior is mint. Time is ticking, we're gonna shower the inside with gasoline tomorrow if you don't speak up.

Anybody need WJ shit? Have one here with 55k on it, bopped in the front. Interior is mint. Time is ticking, we're gonna shower the inside with gasoline tomorrow if you don't speak up.

Steering box and pump?

I didn't want to say it, but I've shot it in .40. It's definitely a funky trigger. Crisp release, at least.

The DAO is a no doubt a different feel than the striker fire like a Glock or S&W M&P.

NAC-Lots-O-Guns

4.7L????

i've been looking for a WJ PS pump as well 01-04 WJ with the 4.7

Alright, so it's a 4.0 WJ. The seats are mint and Sam has first dibs on them pending price. Rob, do you still want the pump and box if it's a 4.0?

balls - that's no fun

cmelo said:
Alright, so it's a 4.0 WJ. The seats are mint and Sam has first dibs on them pending price. Rob, do you still want the pump and box if it's a 4.0?
EDIT: im gonna pass and just run what i got, prob wont be wheelin till fc anyway, thanks though

Last edited:

Just spent an hour on my back porch taking the PPK apart, putting it back together again, and getting used to the way everything on it operates. This thing totally fits my hand perfect and I like every feature it has. :)

Hopefully gonna make a trip to the range next week sometime.

Just spent an hour on my back porch taking the PPK apart, putting it back together again, and getting used to the way everything on it operates. This thing totally fits my hand perfect and I like every feature it has. :)

Hopefully gonna make a trip to the range next week sometime.

Sweet! But it sounds like two things:
1) It would be way small for my hands.
2) You need a bigger back yard.

Back