• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Bring all the parts and materials for the TBI swap to NACFest.

Show up a day or two earlier. I am hoping to be there by Wednesday this year if I make it at all.

Let's get hammered and do a TBI swap.

Shut up colin! Stop trying to make fuel injecting a built 440 with 3 throttle bodies with a non proprietary ecm from scratch hard.

You guys ever see a box of 100 sawzall blades?
IMG_20120529_144404.jpg

We actually use these up pretty quick

you heard me

Did you try just shaking the wires around?

Anyone have an extra 4.0 throttle cable bracket that sits on the intake?

I may, ill check when I get home tonight. I know I was playing around with one when I was setting up my engine hoop and stuff.

Where can I get some badass battery terminal clamp thingys? The lead or whatever ones on black jeep now suck, I wouldn't mind spending a few bucks on a quality piece instead. Like an all copper one or something that will last after taking it on and off multiple times without falling apart.

Autozone has some cool gold ones! Jeep looks good Ross, glad you hit something the first day out. I would of been let down.

My CV cage thingy broke on my rear DS yesterday on rt 2 at about 50mph, that is the closest I've come to actually shitting my pants. It was nuts.

Thanks Eric, I might be out your way again this weekend. I'll let you know and we can wheel togther ;)

Do you need a new driveshaft? How long is it? I have a newish HD tom woods shaft laying around id sell you.

Thanks Eric, I might be out your way again this weekend. I'll let you know and we can wheel togther ;)

Do you need a new driveshaft? How long is it? I have a newish HD tom woods shaft laying around id sell you.
if eric passes. how long is yourS?

I just texted you about the shaft. And sunday I am free as a bird till 5!

Back