• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

What are your guys' thoughts on Walther handguns? I need to buy something soon before my permit expires and I've heard from a few people recently that I should check 'em out.

windshield talk
Try it tonight yourself and if you fail bring it to the shop tomorrow?

I mean, you already have the parts/material so give it a try and save money if you can. What do you lose if you fail?

What are your guys' thoughts on Walther handguns? I need to buy something soon before my permit expires and I've heard from a few people recently that I should check 'em out.
I have a PPS 9mm and really like it. Everyone who has fired it has also liked it. I'd recommend checking them out. I've had absolutely no failures with mine so far, probably 400 rounds through it since I bought it (and the previous owner said he put 400-500 through it as well)

Ken I have piano wire and the handles to cut it out right come get it if you want to use it.

Last edited:

I have a PPS 9mm and really like it. Everyone who has fired it has also liked it. I'd recommend checking them out. I've had absolutely no failures with mine so far, probably 400 rounds through it since I bought it (and the previous owner said he put 400-500 through it as well)

Since I have zero chance of ever getting concealed carry in NJ, I kinda like the heavier PPK. But hopefully I'll be able to check 'em out side by side this weekend.

doing an axle swap on a wj at work.

got the new junkyard axle in, was finishing it up swapping the brakes over, brakes don't fit.

check the runout on the axle shaft. shits bent, along with the caliper bracket mount.

pull the axle to swap the old one in. and the wheel bearing is shattered.

XXXX this junkyard.

i can only imagine how XXXXed up the truck was when they got it in.

Try it tonight yourself and if you fail bring it to the shop tomorrow?

I mean, you already have the parts/material so give it a try and save money if you can. What do you lose if you fail?
well, I could booger up the mounting surface and make it more difficult for them to do right. That's about it.

Ken I have piano wire and the handles to cut it out right come get it if you want to use it.
Already got the new windshield out and the old one is coming out with a utility knife so I don't destroy what paint I have left, but thanks.

Ruined one that way too, going around a corner it started cutting into the glass and broke a chunk of the corner off.

Also not a fun one-man procedure.
done it myself a couple times, I'm good at this :confused1 the corners really do suck, especially the lower ones. It's easier to get the new one out at the junkyard where you don't care about sawing the wire across the paint and wrecking it. I can't imagine getting one out of a jeep I cared about intact, I'd chew the shit out of the paint.

I'd bet on it being fine. Make the swap as quick as you can, obviously, and make sure your backups are up to date... :laugh2:

I really love UPSes with external battery connectors - that way you can get a spare pack, plug it into the external connector, then unplug the internal pack, put the new one in, and unplug the external.
No issues. Beeped once every 3 seconds or so till I had the new one connected.
That depends, what is your budget?
That's awesome.
Where have I seen those before? I know I've seen something very similar.
Hey guys I'm alive.

That is all
You pop in about once every 2 months. NACFest?

Reason #871 why I always keep a shovel in my truck. Helped this guy across the road. He was leaving my lot and headed to the little fire pond across the road.
I guess that is also the reason why I bought land were I did, I see wildlife like this (moose, turkey, rabbit, etc) almost every day.
Turtle_Road_5-23-12.jpg

Yo guys, check out how dumb I am.

The shop was full and I had to work on my cherokee so I pulled out the bumper jack.

This excellent device
IMG_20120523_162534.jpg

It does what it sounds like. Lifts your car from the bumper, except my bumper is all smashed in. Whatever, lift with it anyway- booya. So I start lifting it and it's getting pretty high. All of sudden, BOOM! and it felt like somebody hit me in the head with a giant hammer. XXXXing hard as shit. I always stick my tongue out while i'm doing something cool so a punched some holes in my tongue with my teeth, XXXX yeah. Got another gash on my arm, looks rad.

This thing was on the ground after
IMG_20120523_160220.jpg

Some people were walking by while I was spitting blood on the ground and asked if I was alright so I told them -YA IT'S NOTHING. There's nothing cooler than spitting up blood and acting tough. *Major street cred attained

My skull must comprise of pure boner, shit's harder than titanium.

The more scars the better. Scars are like tattoos for people too cool for tattoos.

Moral of the story? Potato chip

goddamn, glad it didn't tip over on you and flatten you out.

goddamn, glad it didn't tip over on you and flatten you out.

This isn't the first time it's fallen off, just the first time it punched me in the head. Once it's up, it's up. You chalk the wheels, give it a shake and you're fine. I still used it, lifted it from the front skid instead. I finished working on it like an hour ago. Ate a sandwich and got mustard in my tongue wounds. Pretty cool, now mustard was allowed to enter straight into my blood stream. I'm all jacked up on mustard now.

Back