• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

how much is a np231 sye and im coming over tonight. have a that u joint ready and prepare for me to ask for prices on a couple things i dont really need. then come to 99 so we can make fun of what you tell us about your baby.

I'll see if I can make it tonight. My baby is cooler than you, so be nice.

Yo, whats the torque supposed to be in the spindle nuts? Just snug enough so it stays on but I don't crush the bearings?

Yo, whats the torque supposed to be in the spindle nuts? Just snug enough so it stays on but I don't crush the bearings?

Google dude, it will yeild much faster answers than asking us.

There is a spec, it is tighter than just snug, but I can't remember it right now.

Ew. I think I'd prefer the solidity of the floor over an air mattress.

for serious. imagine what those tempurpedic people do for getting giggity. Never tried it, but it doesn't seem very feasable.

50 ft lbs

The first spindle nut is something around 50 ft lbs then back off 90*. Rotate the hub as you do it.

Second nut I think is 65 ft lbs or something.

the first few times i did em' was 50 ft lbs for each of them. then i developed a feel for it.

stolen from alldata:

1. Seat the bearings by loosening, then tightening the inner locknut with 68 N.m (50 ft-lbs) torque . Use Tool J6893D.
  2. Rotate the wheel while tightening the locknut to seat the bearings uniformly.
  3. Loosen the inner locknut 1/16 of a turn (55°- 65°) while rotating the wheel.
  4. Install the lockwasher. Align one of the lockwasher holes with the peg on the inner locknut and mate the washer with the nut.
  5. Install the outer locknut. Tighten the outer locknut with a minimum of 68 N.m (50 lbs. ft.) torque with Tool J6893D.
  6. Test the bearing adjustment. The wheel must rotate freely and must not have any lateral movement.

I had to throw my last air mattress out because i couldnt deal with the things i was told happened on it.

I slept on that a bunch. :scared:

Don't tell me. I don't want to know.

success-baby-460x303.jpg

If its not, let me know, I can come up with one for you.
I may or may not need it, will let you know.

ifsja.org Carmelo is polite, genius, well behaved, and helpful.

naxja.org Carmelo is immature, hilarious, and dick jokes.

I think i like naxja carmelo better.
what kinda low rent shit is this? Im gonna ask ifsja carmelo dumb questions until he snaps

then come to 99 so we can make fun of what you tell us about your baby.
which one, the j20 or the xj?

Ohhhh the kid. Right.

Ken, are you going to look at/buy that J20?

Yes, already did. I went to buy it and ended up agreeing to as soon as he finds the registration, he wasn't expecting people interested so quickly. I am also buying a j10 with a rumored good engine... no, not the one you are interested in. It will be for sale shortly with a possibly rebuildable engine for very little money. Hell, I would sell the j10 for 200 bucks if someone tows these piles from weare to my house for me.... *cough* ROSS!!! Wanna tow dumb shit around and buy a dumb truck with a dumb motor for dumb money?

The j10 you are interested in looks pretty nice for a 30 year old truck. Way too nice for me.

Back