• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Is it still single shear if there are 14 of them?

edit: oh. I guess that fell into the box when I was loading up to get the J20 running... LOL

no more u joint bind with my new setup

attachment.php

so I drove around for 30 miles. no more tired. fml.

might as well make this post "useful"...Rob, I'd FIRI. another stock box will maybe be a slight improvement for like 10 minutes. But it'll be back to where it is now in no time at all, so why bother
goin over the jeep last night i discovers that the steering shaf input on the box gots a good bit of play, im not sure where it came from but i dot want it to get worse and leave me stuck in the woods, i got the fsj box out of blue jeep some where i was gonna swap in

this guy has so much lift i bet he can flex something nasty

nissan54001.jpg

Do you have a jeep yet Anthony?
There is one at my house, but sadly it is not mine. Even more sadly, it doesn't run.

summit racing originally said i would have my fuel cell may 15th. it now says june 19th. thats no bueno. time to complain to get my way.

summit racing originally said i would have my fuel cell may 15th. it now says june 19th. thats no bueno. time to complain to get my way.

called summit. managed to talk them into getting me a different color fuel cell for the sale price i paid for the other one thats backordered. Ships out today. and its blue to match my truck. i win.

and I learned that the Summit brand fuel cells are just rebadged RCI's.

Travis loves those trucks.

You keep spewing bs like that you’ll find yourself getting clubbed with a 7 lug wheel.

Back