• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

nobody pays me in gum

i think im gonna have a few sleepless nights getting my truck nac-fest ready. hopefully nothing comes up this weekend and i can go apeshit on it.

i have alot of minor bullshit that i need to get done to mine. rocker replacments, bumpstops, rear disks, some other things im sure im forgetting

I can't effing wait to wheel black jeep. Its gunna get the piss beat outta it. Time to join some cool clubs and wheel every weekend I can :greensmok

Nice. We gotta throw that Tnt belly on Saturday morning too.. Should I bring a drill/bits to do the reinforcement holes by the tcase?

the back 2 bolts? i got drill bits. lady still coming?

im a retard. only ordered 2 leaf shackles from ruffstuff... i need 4 for my rear suspension.

time to place another order. and ordering just 2 shackles from ruffstuff is gay, so im probably gonna order a bunch of stuff i dont need.

the back 2 bolts? i got drill bits. lady still coming?

Yes and yes. Yours gonna be there?

im a retard. only ordered 2 leaf shackles from ruffstuff... i need 4 for my rear suspension.

time to place another order. and ordering just 2 shackles from ruffstuff is gay, so im probably gonna order a bunch of stuff i dont need.

I did that a lot. I have so many random ass gussets and tabs and shit..

Yes and yes. Yours gonna be there?

I did that a lot. I have so many random ass gussets and tabs and shit..

theres like a 102% chance she will be around every night and she will probably be around all day sunday.

hey douche canoe.

how much is a np231 sye and im coming over tonight. have a that u joint ready and prepare for me to ask for prices on a couple things i dont really need. then come to 99 so we can make fun of what you tell us about your baby.

Last edited:

HOUSE PARTY

actually i just received word that she is only house sitting til thursday night.

but the owners did say she is allowed to hold a party. and she has done so at this house last time she was housesitting lol.

actually i just received word that she is only house sitting til thursday night.

but the owners did say she is allowed to hold a party. and she has done so at this house last time she was housesitting lol.

Haha awesome. I gotta remember to bring my air mattress this time..

Back