• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I can't wait to use a sawzall on my Jeep. :)

wench, eh? good plan as well

i cant wait to go wheeling..... i need 2 new front axle shafts tho, and balll joints.... my passenger side LCA mount ripped off last weekend....

definitely be sure not to use a wrench or winch, god forbid you use a wrench or winch. wenches only ftw!

i cant wait to go wheeling..... i need 2 new front axle shafts tho, and balll joints.... my passenger side LCA mount ripped off last weekend....

I guess you had a fun time :scottm:

Haha, so I managed to get my parents to give me some money for the winch for my birthday, and so my mom told one of her co-workers, who is like 26, and pretty hott, that she got me a wench for my birthday. She was like "Whatt?? You got your son a wench for his birthday? Why would you do that?"

My jeepy's winch is being loaned out currently :( It looks so depressed with an empty backbone on the front end

my winch works.

we don't need anything in anyone's oven.

Haha, so I managed to get my parents to give me some money for the winch for my birthday, and so my mom told one of her co-workers, who is like 26, and pretty hott, that she got me a wench for my birthday. She was like "Whatt?? You got your son a wench for his birthday? Why would you do that?"

well, ya know, he's a good kid and he always talks about the stupid things and I figured, what the hell, he deserves it. so i kicked a few bucks his way... whats the problem??? :looney::looney:

and you thought i was going to leave.

Not entirely. but I wouldn't have been upset...

haha. i'm 3 posts away from having 100 posts in just over 12 hours. thats fawkin sad and i ain't afraid to admit it.

shalamalackaaa

Back