• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

still waiting on UPS, they normally dont deliver till 2ish

I'm gonna pass your post count, Mr. Mark. wow. hahah

Unless you've posted in the meantime, this post represents me having 2516 and you with 2515

I have at least momentarily passed you. After all, it is a race. :rolleyes:

You may not be in the "know" on this one. I need time to build it up, then I'll let you in on the "know."

i just rememberd i need to get new ubolts when i replace my rear axle, sad that the ones i curently got are only 2 months old

Oh, and now we are tied, but i know you will come back and own me.

As long as you know... :D

Don't bother Colin. Just jump in and jibber jabber. you didn't miss anything really at all hahah

damn it seems like 5 min ago I was saying 2.5 hrs left.... that was 50 minutes ago !

so, i only have to be here another hour and 40 minutes. Hmmm. wonder if i can get to 2600 by then....

has anyone yet dominated an entire page of this thread? i can't remember.

Ya, that is true, there really wasn't anything of use in the last couple of pages.

Mark, you've got me intrigued by this secret Jeep related idea of your's.

see, already came back and ownd you, i'm like 5 or 6 ahead already. F for effort for you. A for effort for me!!

It better be fun. Will I think it was worth the suspense when I find out? or will i be like oh damn it. wish i hadn't wasted my thought processes on this...

Sorry, I am in charge of getting stuff organized for an audit next week, I need to do work, which means I have to sign off in a minute.

goodness no

Back