• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Funny part is, when I told you that, I wasn't hardly posting at all in here.

POST WHORES, who needs a high post count........ over rated IMO..... or maybe im just jealous.... haha

gonna go over to jenn's for a bit then to work. don't get too carried away, children.

what's wrong with big green?

Dead battery, need to replace the switch thats shorting out the electrical, steering box is sh*t, and trackbar still needs work. Rear brakes need to be adjusted as well

HA! leader of the thread no more! yesss. it's safe to go eat lunch finally. hahaha

Dead battery, need to replace the switch thats shorting out the electrical, steering box is sh*t, and trackbar still needs work. Rear brakes need to be adjusted as well

that bites.

got a roll of duct tape? :party:

:doh:

...i'm still 15 ahead.

Damn everyone and their fast posting, I went to the previous page for 1 second to look what was said there, because when I posted, a new page had already started. When I get back there are already posts after me.

Today is going by pretty quickly at work, despite the fact that as you can all very easily tell, I have nothing to do.

It's probably going by quickly because of the uber fast pace of this thread haha

dont forget 2 wrap it :cheers:

I hope he forgets. :wave:

...that was mean. I don't honestly hope that. haha

Back