• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The JV raffle thread

I have, courtesy of Tom Woods;

Tom Woods Custom Drive Shafts $100.00 gift certificate.

Tom Woods Custom Drive Shafts leather jacket.

Tom Woods Custom Drive Shafts ball caps (6)

Tom is a great neighbor! Hope this helps.

Got a few more items. Another High Lift jack and accessories, another strap, tree saver, and snatch block, set of Pro Comp lights.

This raffle should be as good as ever.

Captain Ron said:
The big ticket item this time is going to be a set of Beard seats. I lost count of how many winches we've done over the last few years, but we've only had seats this last time.

There's a pretty good stack of stuff. Buggy stuff and lots of stocker stuff. Unit Bearings, 760 joints, Ball joints and lots of other parts. Got some Fox goggles, CTM's, and things like that.

I'd go into the whole list, but, you'll just have to come out and see for yourself what's in the pile.

It'll be run much the same as before. I won't be selling tickets in advance of the event. If you won't be there, but want to participate, get someone you know that's coming out to buy you tickets and run your numbers.

See everyone there.

Oh, and bring money, lots of it. :D

--ron

oh now ya hit me when it hurts the most since I'm broke...sounds awesome though! cant wait.

Hey gang,

I have a box of Protekto-trim I am throwing into the mix. It is 5/8" thick and 30 feet. brand new in the box. Folks use this when they trim their fenders. Usually goes for about $28 I think.

I will bring it with me and toss it on the raffle table.

I plan to be coming up Saturday AM.

I got a brand new Kiddie fire extinguisher and a brand new, still sealed small first aid kit I will throw in.

It is probably in one of these threads, but, can raffle tickets be purchased on Saturday?

Thanks!

Yes, raffle tickets can be purchased right up till we do the raffle.

i dropped the ujoints off to karstic, he will bring em up... thats as close as im getting to JV ;) have fun guys, wish i could make it!

Just wanted to point out that there are 2 sets of seats, the set Ken has, and another set.

A suburban load of stuff is on it's way out to the lakebed, and it looks like I'll have to make a trip home on Friday morning just to pick up the rest.

I might make sure my guys get their paychecks too. :D

--ron

The Tefba Coolant filters are in and so I will be definitely donating a couple.

Just want to say a big Thank You to the sponsors of the raffle!

I came home with a set of ball joints and a bag o' Matt's Nuts

:yelclap: :clap: :party: :wave: :smootch: :cheers: ;) :guitar:

Richard what was the final take?

yes thanks to all who donated! I ended up winning one of those bitchin Jeep knives from JohnX, a compressor, and new unit bearing. I also won some hats n shirts but I donated those back cuz I have too many. :)

Good call Stephan!

Great raffle! Good food!

Lot's of goodies....

Though I missed out on Matt's nuts, I did walk away with a set of wheels, a hat, and t-shirt.

Thanks to everyone, especially Richard!

:cheers: :cheers:

I picked up a couple of shirts, a couple of hats, an LED flashlight, swaybar bushings, some CTM's and dumptrucks deflator. ;)

I'm already running CTM's, but i sliced a couple of MT/R's and plan to offer the joints up here (there is a line of dib's already) for whatever the pro-rated warantee replacement costs me, so that we both get a deal.

Won a Tom Woods hat, the required 'bag o nuts', :) and the KC backup light kit.
The light kit will be really handy, since my trailer has none, lol.
Thanks to all parties involved, another fun event....

-Ron

Tom Woods hat and a Napa Unit bearing. Thanks to all the donators and sponsors.

Thanks again to Goat for putting it all together and to everyone who helped out and cooked, etc.

Back