• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The JV raffle thread

Ok, I searched for the T-case drop... I think I'm out...
So instead I have 2 sets of Front shock adapter brackets and some 3" bumpstop extensions...:clap:

GrimmJeeper said:
it aint much but if someone can come over here to get em i will donate 2 HD ujoints for a rear driveshaft from my napa store. :cheers:
offer still stands if someone is in this area come pick em up, i wont be at JV.

GrimmJeeper said:

Grimm let arrange a hookup. You get the GPS I get the U-joints.

GrimmJeeper said:

Hey Mike,

I will be in Torrance this Sat and Sun. I know you are busy on Sat, maybe we can hook-up briefly on Sunday?

My mother-in-law lives close the PCH and Hawthorn, across from the Ford dealership.

yea maybe we can meet up sunday, depends on if i camp out at el mirage or not saturday night. i need to pick something up from karstic so i still have to meet up with him anyway, if we dont happen to meet up this weekend.

OlMan said:
Ron, I have a Hi Lift jack to offer up.

Rich Wohlers

Thanks Rich!

That was going to be one item from a vendor that I can have them trade for some other goodies.

Anyone else before the list goes up?

--ron

Couple of nifty tire gauges from the race car shop. 0-30 lbs so they are easy to read, especially at low pressure, durable, and have a bleed off valve for fine adjustments.

strangly enough....
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::party::party::thumbup::kissyou::yelclap:

It won't be a party w/o Matt's nuts!

Dude, theres a Von's next to your house. take $5 from that bill you have of mine and go buy yourself some.
Pistachio's are boring. Matt brings out the smoke almonds and honey roasted peanuts and stuff. All fresh.
Bring lots Matt, I'll trade you some beers for some nuts... not nut... nuts.

Rawbrown said:
Dude, theres a Von's next to your house. take $5 from that bill you have of mine and go buy yourself some.
Pistachio's are boring. Matt brings out the smoke almonds and honey roasted peanuts and stuff. All fresh.
Bring lots Matt, I'll trade you some beers for your nuts... not nut... nuts.
:wave1:

Oh and BTW Matt... are you going to throw a few bags of nuts into the raffle this year?

The big ticket item this time is going to be a set of Beard seats. I lost count of how many winches we've done over the last few years, but we've only had seats this last time.

There's a pretty good stack of stuff. Buggy stuff and lots of stocker stuff. Unit Bearings, 760 joints, Ball joints and lots of other parts. Got some Fox goggles, CTM's, and things like that.

I'd go into the whole list, but, you'll just have to come out and see for yourself what's in the pile.

It'll be run much the same as before. I won't be selling tickets in advance of the event. If you won't be there, but want to participate, get someone you know that's coming out to buy you tickets and run your numbers.

See everyone there.

Oh, and bring money, lots of it. :D

--ron

Back