• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get it done by WF Oh-Ten" thread

All of my adult life I've kinda had the mindset of "If I'm 5 minutes early, I'm on time." Since I've owned a Jeep it seems "If I'm 10 minutes late, I'm ahead of schedule."

I've not got to that adult part yet.......

Wow, thanks, Mr. Obvious. Don't mistake my punctuallity for maturity.

I hope I get a Jeep by WF, I may go look at a grand on 33's w/ a 5.2 an 90k miles this weekend! :D But I still would rather have a Cherokee!

Last edited:
meh...do you like to kiss your cousins also?

If you are talking about me No! I was just kidding about the ZJ. It is decent but who do you think I am, Brad?! :D

it does...he just has to be really hot for Aaron I guess :D

I am thinking about tackling a wiring mess.
I have a remote fuse box for accesories,\.
some wires here, some there....
I may want to do this now in a garage than on the trail.
Is anybody familiar with any wiring gurus near the west burbs????

BOB

it does...he just has to be really hot for Aaron I guess :D

Dude, were talking Really really hot for me to even consider it. I'll just take my chances with your sister! :D

:thumbup:Yup!

looks like something broke in the transfer case today when i hit some snow and pulled the lever :( now i gatta see what i can do to fix that. sounds like there is a machine gun shooting at my belly pan when i put it in full time and give it half throttle.

i guess i need to replace a trailer tire on the 2-place before winterfest...

downsized_1207091923.jpg

mac 'no wonder there was a vibration' gyvr

Couldn't see the pic at work.

Looks maybe heat related from under inflation. What are you running them at?

i know the cause...

I ran over the sewer grate in my yard trying to get off the street with wet ground...came in to hot to control...caught the grate and busted a belt...with 14k pounds...had to unload the two jeeps and then could move it with an empty trailer...

i think that i justified the two place redheep...i used it btw 6 to 8 times this year...

mac 'least i didn't hit the fire hydrant' gyvr

Vince....sorry man, dont know much about the 242. Try posting in the OEM Forum and see what you get.

If the joints check out OK, I am gonna say something in the case.

Rev

Vince....sorry man, dont know much about the 242. Try posting in the OEM Forum and see what you get.

If the joints check out OK, I am gonna say something in the case.

Rev

just got it back from the shop. they said the joints were fried, rear axle (d35) is about to blow, and the T case chain is slipping bad and i need a new transfer case... :doh:

Back