• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get it done by WF Oh-Ten" thread

thanks Josh, I was think thinking that they might be, so 91 up should work for him. I am hoping that he gets another case and I will just help him swap the SYE over to it and get that taken care of and we will throw a 8.25 in the back as well and hopefully he will be Winterfest bound before we know it!

add another $35 bucks to that fund and go RED!! :D all the cool kids are doing it :thumbup:

add another $35 bucks to that fund and go RED!! :D all the cool kids are doing it :thumbup:
you know whats funny, i always plan on going red, but whenever i get that $ in my pocket somehow the jeep knows it and breaks something new :roll:

but hey, with christmas coming up im sure ill have no problem going red. maybe ill put a membership on my list haha

you know whats funny, i always plan on going red, but whenever i get that $ in my pocket somehow the jeep knows it and breaks something new :roll:

but hey, with christmas coming up im sure ill have no problem going red. maybe ill put a membership on my list haha

Don't overdue yourself.

It's not like there's a great big message board here with a bunch of folks trying to help you. The internet is free :doh:

I need to A.) get the Beater ready for WF or B.) Get the soon to be DD ready for WF! :D

Gearbox replacement, Motormounts replaced, Oil leaks repared, Different tires, all done.

need tow points, fire extinguisher, spare tire and first aid kit

Find electrical drain on system and eliminate it... Install some noise suppressors on main electrical lines... My previous list...

Gearbox replacement, Motormounts replaced, Oil leaks repared, Different tires, all done.

need tow points, fire extinguisher, spare tire and first aid kit

What size spare do you need? JIM.

I know I don't have a turbine rim,plenty of steelies. Might be able to come up with a 225 or 235. Let me check around. JIM.

What does a turbine wheel look like?

Nevermind. If you would have said 10 spoke, I would have got it.

All I have is a set of limited wheels that have been painted gray.

Last edited:
Last night I managed to get my front diff guard on along with my RC X-Flex LCAs. Still a list of things to do. XJosh-Knocking them out bit by bit-95

Last night I managed to get my front diff guard on along with my RC X-Flex LCAs. Still a list of things to do. XJosh-Knocking them out bit by bit-95

:yelclap: you fixing mine next? :D

:yelclap: you fixing mine next? :D

If Brad gets his ZJ out of his garage by New Years and you manage to get it up there, you might find me willing for the brown paper bag fee. You know what comes in brown paper bags, and you know what to put in it for me. I'll see what the possibilities are, but first you have to tell me everything that's wrong with it. Other than the obvious loose nut behind the wheel.

Back