• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get done before Winterfest" List.....

Technically they are lock rings and not snap rings. :) I only know this because I bought snap ring pliers, which have the pins and are meant for the rings with the holes in them. After having an impossible time getting a couple rings off, I realized the rings with the angled cuts in them might be something different, figured out they were lock rings, and got the right tool.

Technically they are lock rings and not snap rings. :) I only know this because I bought snap ring pliers, which have the pins and are meant for the rings with the holes in them. After having an impossible time getting a couple rings off, I realized the rings with the angled cuts in them might be something different, figured out they were lock rings, and got the right tool.

Thanks Brad, You are useful sometimes! :D

Same old Same old, leafs and tires...

You'll hear that till it actually happens...

all i have to do is, install engine, trans, tcase, linkage, get a driveshaft, lift the rear, new clutch, mount bumpers, new trackbar, install hula doll on dash.

all i have to do is, install engine, trans, tcase, linkage, get a driveshaft, lift the rear, new clutch, mount bumpers, new trackbar, install hula doll on dash.

You aren't done yet?

You aren't done yet?
nope. this little thing called "college" happened. i had all my buddys come over for a work night. the only thing we accomplished was 2 cases of budlight. i woke up and found the engine to my 4dr laying on the garage floor. but hey, progress is progress

I have a big list. After having my top chopped in Harlan 2 weeks ago... I need to do a cage install a winch including fram stiffners, and rocker replacements

Replace the PS pump

Replace all suspension busings and joints.

rewire the rear lights

there is probably more that I'm not thinking of right now.

jim

next..maybe a t-case skid.

BOB

Yeah what he said! Don't need your Jeep spilling its guts all over a rock.

i could probably use a t-case skid too (somehow i managed to not ever make one). but i also need a new trans xmember cause mine is fawked so i will just integrate a skid into that. need to redo my rear bumper as well. this is probably all i will have time to do.

Should do: figure out the noise in my t'case, replace winch solenoid pack (again)

Will probably do: load it on the trailer and go.

I hope to get my life size replica of my wife completed.....

Back