• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get done before Winterfest" List.....

Well, as stated in my first post, motor mounts were planned and now a must with drilling out the sheared off bolts in the block bosses...pifft, Redbird. Also need to put on the steering box I have in the trunk of my car. The leak has gotten pretty dramatic.
Oh, and a more secured battery tray that will fit properly.

Last edited:
How much is Hale paying for that? :D

I've got the prototype done. Why do you think I skipped out on the Redbird trip.........I had to go "make the mold". *wink*

I've got the prototype done. Why do you think I skipped out on the Redbird trip.........I had to go "make the mold". *wink*

Huh, were there sheep at the gun show? :D

Broke both tailights last Friday at Haspin. Will have to fix them. My twin brother is taking the XJ we share to Hasping next weekend, so he is replacing the steering box before he goes. Hopefully he doesn't do too much more damage at Haspin. Lookin forward to Winterfest 2011!:repair:

Last edited:
Broke both tailights last Friday at Haspin. Will have to fix them. My twin brother is taking the XJ we share to Hasping next weekend, so he is replacing the steering box before he goes. Hopefully he doesn't do too much more damage at Haspin. Lookin forward to Winterfest 2011!:repair:

Taillights are cheap. Keep an eye out for a part out thread.

I have a few sets of 96-down tail lights I would sell cheap. If interested PM me.

I have a few sets of 96-down tail lights I would sell cheap. If interested PM me.

<cue cheesy superhero music> Have no fear, CHEESEMAN IS HERE! :D

rockers
axles
suspnsion

you know, pretty much the whole thing.

Eventually it will just be a big hunk of crumpled steel with TSL's on it! :D

Wait, it already is! :roflmao:

still gotta install the engine, trans, tcase, rear lift, bumpers, skid, cb, and dash mount hula doll. due to mono and a swollen spleen i havent been able to do alot. and now that the duster is back in tire spinnin action ill have more time for the heep.

:repair:Tail lights: I will probably just take the fuse out so I don't blind anyone behind me. :moon:

Keep the fuse in there, if I am behind you I would sure like to see some brake lights. If you need a set, I will bring you a set for cheap.

Put a new R&P in the front and maybe a Detroit.
New 760 joint in short side shaft.
Wire in my front Hellas.
Rear traction bar.
Reinforce my rear bumper.
Install Lebarron hood vents (although not a priority for this ride)
Plus some other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Eventually it will just be a big hunk of crumpled steel with TSL's on it! :D

Wait, it already is! :roflmao:

It's only a matter of time until we talk you into somehthing you don't really want to do and you get that first big dent.

It's only a matter of time until we talk you into somehthing you don't really want to do and you get that first big dent.

so true Nate...at Redbird Aaron put a nice dinger in his pass rear door and I thought "he is gonna be pissed about bustin up his pretty rig"...he got out and was like "yo, it is all good"...kind of like a badge of honor of sorts..I was proud of him :thumbup:

Now we will conspire our master plan for WF so he has a few more "memories" via Nate or Rev :D

Back