• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Cool Down Before Summer Sale!

Can you re drill the holes in the shroud? I had this happen one that I installed locally, I think I am going to start having to ask what year as those holes are plotted off of a 99 XJ. It seems the older models are located a little off... GRR

I'm going to, just wanted to make sure I wasn't screwing something up first. The shroud goes over the support correct?

I'm going to, just wanted to make sure I wasn't screwing something up first. The shroud goes over the support correct?

Yes it goes over the support, two outer bolts and then the center hood clip goes over the shroud.

The two self tapping screws are to secure the bottom of the shroud into the radiator tabs on the bottom.

Yes for the time being it is over, I got slammed with orders from this. I do expect to see another deal on the fan kits pop up in the next month or so.

I'll keep an eye out then. :)

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

all the same hole. The other holes are at leas 1/4" off.

Any updates?

I think that was only like that on a few shrouds. The current batch should not have any issues.

I am also working on getting them laser cut and formed to help cut down on build time and make accuracy go up.

I'll update tomorrow I've been swamped at work all week.

Stuff I did

IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

Still working on it slowly, I need to clone myself! I could use 3 more of me right now!

Thanks for showing the middle notch, I am looking to put that in the laser cut version.

Left you an email, but since i see you are online i will leave this message here. I need to know where my order that was placed on 3/19 is.

Thanks

I'm assuming that this is the correct way to wire this up the standard way? (sorry about the crude diagram)

If so, how would i go about hooking it up to the PCM to also turn on the 2 fans when the AC is on?

FanWiring.jpg

Has anyone else gotten their fans yet? I ordered on the 18th.

It shipped yesterday.

I am running behind on the fan kits due to the response from the sale, next time I do a sale I am going to make sure to have a ton more on hand than i did this time.
Also each kit does take some time for assembly, each kit has over 35 components.

I got my fans last night. Thank you.

I was under the impression that there was a temperature probe coming with the adjustable fan controller? There was not anything in the box.

Overall the kit is very nice looking forward to installing it.

Opps! Very sorry about that. I just sent it out priority mail, you should have it Saturday the latest.

Thank you sir... I was sitting there with the box open trying to figure out if I missed it.

Is there any instructions yet? I am pretty confident I can figure it out on my own but i figure I would ask.

Back