• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Cool Down Before Summer Sale!

Just ordered one! Thanks.

Does this tie in with the Air Conditioning like a stock fan does? i.e. do the fans turn on when the A/C is on?

Thanks

Went home for lunch and found this

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

I got the digital fan controller.

Is the install video ready?

removed the mechanical fan and replaced the studs with grade 8 bolts and washers
IMAG0025.jpg

Trimmed the radiator support
IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

still need to trim a little more on the driver side.

also picked up a waterproof thermal probe for the setup
http://www.coolerguys.com/840556092155.html

Thanks for the photos! Please let me know how that other sensor works, I just saw it the last time I put an order in.

I have been slacking on the video as I have been busy getting my back-end shipping & inventory system done, I still have some work to do on it but I hope to get the video out tonight.

Once I am done with all this web work I have some new cool features and products to put up!

Thanks for the photos! Please let me know how that other sensor works, I just saw it the last time I put an order in.

I have been slacking on the video as I have been busy getting my back-end shipping & inventory system done, I still have some work to do on it but I hope to get the video out tonight.

Once I am done with all this web work I have some new cool features and products to put up!

I actually went into the office to chat with them. They only offer the waterproof one in 24" so I will have to splice it off the 72"? included with the kit.

Hey Max, if you wanna make a video, you can use my MJ. ;)

Offer just ended I think... dagnabit!

What was wrong with the sensor that was shipped with the unit?

The one provided with the digital fan controller is not waterproof, and I would like to run it inline just like the 185* switch that was included.

I'm dead in the water for now, the holes in my shroud do not line up with the holes in my radiator support. I'm either doing something wrong or my shroud was not drilled correctly.

What's the build time on this, when can i expect it to be shipped? (ordered on 4/19)

Also, is there a way to tie this in so the fans come on when the Air Conditioning is on?

What's the build time on this, when can i expect it to be shipped? (ordered on 4/19)

Also, is there a way to tie this in so the fans come on when the Air Conditioning is on?
Working on a bunch of fan kit orders for the next few days, I kinda got slammed with orders from this deal.

Expect it to ship in the next day or so.

all the same hole. The other holes are at leas 1/4" off.

Can you re drill the holes in the shroud? I had this happen one that I installed locally, I think I am going to start having to ask what year as those holes are plotted off of a 99 XJ. It seems the older models are located a little off... GRR

Back