• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The better plate tour - XTRM XJ

I guess when he heard "keeper" he thought that meant to "keep it".

Mac "wtf" Gyver

:)

BOB

The last pic of the Popcan is very cool even if it does look like you Armor All the tires. Any hints about who may have the plate? Winterfest?

Mac "MoHawk" GYVR

BIG hank, over and out

I think that is water on the tires after he crawled out of one of the hot tubs.

Some guy with a red XJ took it in Moab...no idea where it is now.

The last pic of the Popcan is very cool even if it does look like you Armor All the tires. Any hints about who may have the plate? Winterfest?

Mac "MoHawk" GYVR

BIG hank, over and out

I thought it was the bling bling diff cover...

mac 'crawlers look good with amror on tires...but it was in fact water in the moab pic' gyvr

Well.....

I stole the plate at Moab.

Then Susie made me give it up to another MWC member 'cause she did not understand.

As far as I know....it is still with him....or her.

Rev

Well.....

I stole the plate at Moab.

Then Susie made me give it up to another MWC member 'cause she did not understand.

As far as I know....it is still with him....or her.

Rev

Nope, that is one of the reasons I went to the dinner at Robies.

ya know that plate would like to visit the missle trucks in Missouri :D

I want to take it to work. I've got corrosion chambers, water spray chambers.....maybe I'll see if I can vibrate the paint off of it!

28gzcee.jpg

looks like the elk in the center is saying "Hey Look! It's the XTRM XJ plate!"

well.......the plate had a nice little road trip over the past month...pics to come soon.....

So the plate has been on the road this past weekend...it had quite the boring trip across part of the midwest, but now it is home with me and we will see what kind of trouble we can get into together.....it puts the lotion on......

DSC02455.jpg

DSC02456.jpg

DSC02457.jpg

finally back home in Missouri w/ me.......
DSC02458.jpg

Last edited:
oh, for the right $ they allow anything...dont ask me how I know ;)

OK, so the plate has been in hibernation for a few months..but it made its way up by Chicago this past weekend to hang with fellow MWC brothern at Brewfest. Can ya spot the plate in the picture? (hell, Stevie Wonder could probably see it!)

DSCN0054.jpg

that sure is a good looking group of people there :D

Back