• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The better plate tour - XTRM XJ

They are making me work here (not a whole bunch of time)
Unfortunately they will not let me take this into the temples so this is the best I have right now, more to come.
This is an overlook from the outside of one of the temples.
44v5wzs.jpg

This is a really big bull statue.
2irvplt.jpg

someone stole your shoes!

Opie, yup eveything is sacred in this country so you have to take your shoes off a lot, sucks when it is 95 and the sun has been warming up the stone all day.

Travis, you would be amazed at the availability of the women here, there are cattle, goats and boar that roam the streets.

Nate, it was my engineer in training.....close enough.

Well guys, the plate had a dissapointing trip to India, my last free day there (the day I was planning to use to get pics) I got the shits so the plate did not make it out of the hotel room.

Holy Shit, Ive been gone for 3 weeks, just moved to New Mexico and nothing has still been done, This is lame.. Kick it up F U c ker s

Yawn..

hey some one send it to me...pm for address

What ever happened to this thing?

So Where is my plate

I have no idea where it is.

For some reason, Mac"does he have the plate"Gyver comes to mind.

And knowing him he will only give it back in person, im trying to get back to Indiana for leave sometime

dunno where its at now or where it might be anytime soon, you just never know...

mac 'i know where it will be oct 5th thru the 12th tho' gyvr

where was the plate in 2008...? Those questions can be answered...

first it did some prep work for Winterfest 2008...
DSCF0015.jpg

then is spent some time hanging with the ongoing project
DSCF0014.jpg

then some bad things happened to it...
DSCF0011.jpg

after doing some time it went to alabama for XRRA greyrock where it met up with XRRA East Coast competitor and 2007 XRRA east champ Rusty Bray
DSCF0118.jpg

then this guy thought it was cool
DSCF0199.jpg

so he put it on his semi
DSCF0198.jpg

then it did some time on a finished project
DSCF0208.jpg

and it went to MOAB
DSCN2298.jpg

DSCF0242.jpg

where it was taken again...
there are pics from moab of this plate and the other plate together...

mac 'slow to update' gyvr

Back