• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The best of YouTube..... good laughs!

From the "top comments": "You guys are aware that cannabis is the true natural remedy for headaches and general illnesses. Hell its even proven to help fight cancer and the only reason its illegal is because the pharmaceutical company didn't want a competitor.. Even doctors wanted to keep cannabis legalized due to the numerous benefits that it has over the bullshit medicine we have today. Yaaay ignorant prudish Americans.. God I hope this country changes soon."

Care to cite your sources, retard? Proven to fight cancer? You just made that up.

And I am a libertarian. I wish they would legalize MJ. But stupid is stupid, don't spew bullsh*t just to perpetuate your propaganda. The sad part is that it got enough :thumbup:'s to become a top comment :doh:

And I wish they (the US legislature) would legalize marijuana. I'd love to "knock a few back with their friends."

Ugh. Hippies.

Troy the flight for life accident was a guy that got off his bike in the shoulder to get his girlfriends backpack that had fallen off. A dually was texting and hit him, likely to lose his leg.

Damn crazy bikers doing all kinds of stupid crap all over the place - and someone texting almost kills someone. who woulda thought :doh:

Love that one. Someone at work played that for me a couple weeks back. Simple truth spoken by that guy.

I think I'ma gonna stop paying my gov't bills........

Thats so fraking lame, anybody can do sick burnouts with their tires chocked and soaked down with water. Hell, even my Jeep could do that. Epic Fail!!!!!! I'm completely disappointed in you Ellison. :D

Without a doubt, I would buy everything this guy was selling........ and he needs to kick that door-to-door stuff to the curb and get in the comedy clubs...... he is freakin' hilarious! More one liners than I could count - you'll wanna watch it twice just to be able to hear them all...... :roflmao:

Spray cleaner salesman Kenny Brooks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14LpxQWDlAg&feature=youtu.be

Without a doubt, I would buy everything this guy was selling........ and he needs to kick that door-to-door stuff to the curb and get in the comedy clubs...... he is freakin' hilarious! More one liners than I could count - you'll wanna watch it twice just to be able to hear them all...... :roflmao:

Spray cleaner salesman Kenny Brooks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14LpxQWDlAg&feature=youtu.be

Oh man that guy is awesome! hahaha!:laugh:

Saw this on another board today. I want to take them apart, I don't know why...

Back