• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

Travis should STFU and go to a welding store and spend some coin.

agreed. I'm too impatient to wait until January to get one. Even though it's gonna get cold real soon and I'm not gonna want to use it much, when the occasional mild day comes I'd like to be able to get a little practicing in :)

And Anthony, I vote axles, then save like krazay to have a good chunk of the airshock money at the ready. For Xmas you could ask for cash toward your jeep project instead of asking for other dumb shit :D

And Anthony, I vote axles, then save like krazay to have a good chunk of the airshock money at the ready. For Xmas you could ask for cash toward your jeep project instead of asking for other dumb shit :D
Do you even know what's on my list? It's all tools.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/mat/2062941286.html cheap, big, thin aluminum sheets. Body paneling for a buggy?

I dunno, I told Sean I'd buy his shocks and they are a good deal and they are what I want. I'm not going to eat my words.

I'm just saying it's not like the airshocks are FS NOW, they're not available for another month or two, right? so, why not buy these axles now, and over the next month save as best as you can, then if your like $200 short on the shocks when they come out, maybe you can work that into the Xmas list. Just thinkin out loud :)

I'm just saying it's not like the airshocks are FS NOW, they're not available for another month or two, right? so, why not buy these axles now, and over the next month save as best as you can, then if your like $200 short on the shocks when they come out, maybe you can work that into the Xmas list. Just thinkin out loud :)
I don't have the cash for them now. I'm saving up for them for when they're available. My parents won't help me buy parts anyway, I don't think.

I guess I see what you mean, but axle deals happen often enough too.

heres a XXXXing 7 bed mansion for rent

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/apa/2076260399.html

3n03m73ld5O35W15S5abn7881682af5601d54.jpg

if i get serious about this i know some guys from the co chapter what will probably be willing to check some places out

Dont worry Sam, everyday my dad shows my listings for awesome houses with big garages in CO.

Only difference is that he'll be buying one soon :D

If it wasn't a YJ D30 then i'd be all over it.

Haha, don't make me cut up your steel that's at my house ;)

xm0sbd.jpg

Little rot on the rockers but for $800 i'd turn it into a trail rig and smash the crap out of it.

Back