• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

What are you doing with it? I hope you aren't just pulling the bed off it :(

How's the rust on it?

What are you doing with it? I hope you aren't just pulling the bed off it :(

How's the rust on it?

Im hoping to DD it. It runs pretty good, 172XXX, its just rusty/rotted to hell, the rockers, bed, and doors. Im hoping to find another bed for it thats in decent shape. Also I need to patch one hole in the frame. I think I can fix it for pretty cheap. Other than that picked it up for $340.

awesome, glad you're gonna be fixing it up :thumbup: I'm DDing a rotted to hell 91 right now. I patched a couple holes along the bottoms of the frame rails behind the crossmember on mine, will be doing 2x5 or 2x6 rocker replacements and power doors from a 96 with 97+ mirrors eventually. The plow I got is going on it and depending on some trading I have in the works it's getting a 4wd conversion with either an AW4 or an AX15.

Noice. yeah i want to put a plow on it too to make some cash this winter. If I get a new bed im also going to go over the whole frame rails when I have it off.

Back