• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks!

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Whoever finally got this done THANK YOU. No more airing our dirty laundry in front on non-members and chasing away potential new ones with drama.

:thumbup:

Thanks to whoever put this up.:thumbup:

Blame that Jerk, Sequoia... Thanks, Geoff! :worship:

And welcome back, Grimm!! :wave: I know you were always around, but it's good to see you admit it =).

And funny as all heck seeing the "WTF, who is that, and what is all the fuss about?!?!? :confused:" stuff...

And hey, it's only a $35 service charge to access this forum, and that comes with a free one-year membership in NAXJA! :party:

And that constitutes my "Over-Smilied post of the month"...

That really should be a jailable offense... the "being that far into the happy juice that you allow someone to do that to you!" is pretty criminal!

Only red-letter users can get in here, it's done on an account-level so we don't have to worry about remembering a password.

Yes non-SoCal members can get here. No I don't think that is an issue.

Only red-letter users can get in here, it's done on an account-level so we don't have to worry about remembering a password.

Yes non-SoCal members can get here. No I don't think that is an issue.

Even those crazy people from New York can see it.. :doh:

David Bricker / SYR

At least some folks like me.Sure only the old guys, but we know what we like and we like to laugh at you Punk , you know the rest.;)

But like said grimm said, Thank You.

Back