• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tahuya sunday

SHIT YEAH bring all your buddies. Do you know which les schwabs were meeting at? I will be in an white '89 stock looking xj with 4" ans 32's seth will be in white '94 4" 31s with a big roof rack as seth said "the more th merrier" !!! So come and make sure you bring your camera and some lunch and extra parts and what not!

-PJ-

ok well were meeting at les schwabs at 7:30 then were rolling out! PM me with a phone mumber and name just in case we need to get a hold of you...

-PJ-

If you guys wanna go out later in the month, like between the 20th and the 4th it would be great. Any day in tat time is good for me.

ok well were meeting at les schwabs at 7:30 then were rolling out! PM me with a phone mumber and name just in case we need to get a hold of you...

-PJ-
we are meeting at schwabs at 8am not 7:30.. 7:30 is when i am meeting you at my house.

my number is 360-485-5873 if anyone cant find that schwabs.

:party:

Back