• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swap meet?

Shocks and shock boots sold.

Make offer onRear driver side 2 door glass and winch cable.

I will give you next to nothing for the winch cable.

I have the following items available for sale/trade:

- Used set of Rusty's 4.5" coils.
- 2" budget boost coil pucks.
- 2 door side windows with factory mirror tint and vent windows. Weatherstripping is intact.
- 84-96 chrome rear bumper (OEM) with new bumper brackets. Couple of holes from tire carrier but overall good shape.
- Several Fram oil filters for a RENIX. Free.

Make offer on all items. I will only bring what is requested. I am looking for aftermarket LCAs and a rear traction device for a 8.8 (open carrier).

- 2 door side windows with factory mirror tint and vent windows. Weatherstripping is intact.
- 84-96 chrome rear bumper (OEM) with new bumper brackets. Couple of holes from tire carrier but overall good shape.

Make offer on all items. I will only bring what is requested. I am looking for aftermarket LCAs and a rear traction device for a 8.8 (open carrier).

I will take any kind of fancy beer from Indiana :) except for Pilsners. I will not tint my mouth with such blasphemy. Or $5 for the winch cable.

What do you want for the coils?

What is the part number on the Fram oil filters? Are they PH16?

Thanks, but can't use those....

sweet.

What other comanche parts you got? and do you need anything? I should probably start selling some o f the parts stash.

a lot of trim pieces mainly, but i would like to keep that. i have a pretty decent 18 gallon gas tank and factory skid plate i would part with.

Parting out this 2000 xj. Can bring parts to the crawl. Wheels, tires, and the upper license plate trim have been sold.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1120881

Also have a set of 315/75/R16(35s) Good Year Wrangler MTRs on 5x5.5 Dodge Ram wheels. These would be good for a trail rig, not sure I'd put them on a daily driver. They all have some dryness in the tread. Two are in good shape, but the other two have issues. One has a 12" part of the tread gone and there are some cords showing; about the size of an pencil eraser. The other has some cracking around the inner lip and around the side lugs. It doesn't go all the way through the inside. An inner tube and a patch kit are included as well. Other than that, a pretty decent of tires. They all have 40-50% tread.

Some pics:
inner lip crack:
IMG-20141201-00141_zpsgtgmbzdr.jpg

IMG-20141201-00144_zps4itg2cdt.jpg

IMG-20141205-00148_zpsfrg95elj.jpg

IMG-20141205-00151_zpsqsey92js.jpg

IMG-20141205-00147_zpsnyaq1vsr.jpg

IMG-20141205-00150_zpsxjffssdi.jpg

$300 or trade for a 12,000 lb winch that is in good working shape. PM me for parts requests.

- Used set of Rusty's 4.5" coils. - SOLD

Make offer on all items. I will only bring what is requested. I am looking for aftermarket UCAs and a rear traction device for a 8.8 (open carrier).

I also have a pair of 84-96 2 door half doors and a stock front skid (no hardware).

I also have parts from an XJ left over if by some chance Andy doesn't have what you want. I have these parts from a 99:
4 dark green door shells
Window regulators and motors
Fuel tank and pump
Engine harness
ECM
Intakes from a 98 and 99 with all sensors and TB's
Airbags
Gauge cluster with 180?k on it
Random good interior and popular pieces
1 17" 8x6.5 D window wheel with 4" BS

I also have 4 17" 8x170 stock Ford SD wheels and tires. Should fit a 99-04 axle or a 05+ with spacers for the larger brakes. Wheels are good and the tires are fair.

I also have parts from an XJ left over if by some chance Andy doesn't have what you want. I have these parts from a 99:
4 dark green door shells
Window regulators and motors
Fuel tank and pump
Engine harness
ECM
Intakes from a 98 and 99 with all sensors and TB's
Airbags
Gauge cluster with 180?k on it
Random good interior and popular pieces
1 17" 8x6.5 D window wheel with 4" BS

I also have 4 17" 8x170 stock Ford SD wheels and tires. Should fit a 99-04 axle or a 05+ with spacers for the larger brakes. Wheels are good and the tires are fair.

No worries. I never sell anything here. They just get mad at me parting them out.

I have a whole 258 in my garage for stroker parts.

Make me a reasonable offer and I'll bring it to you.

Make me a ridiculously good offer and I'll bring you just the rods and the crank.

a lot of trim pieces mainly, but i would like to keep that. i have a pretty decent 18 gallon gas tank and factory skid plate i would part with.

dougie may be interested in that factory skid plate.

I've no need, cause my new junk has a properly sized 23 gallon tank.

Anyone know of a rear D44 for a TJ? Got a buddy looking for one. Thought I'd check and see what anyone coming to the crawl might have or know of.

mac 'his D35 is bent' gyvr

Back