• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swap meet?

I have a brand new set of rear shocks for a Dodge Ram Pickup that will work for an XJ with about a 4 inch lift.

Make me an offer.

97 AW4, worked great when pulled from totaled jeep that was parted out. 220K miles $50
5.9L 360ci magnum from a 98 ZJ 240K ran great. have video of it cold starting and running. $300

For $50 I'll take it.

How would you like me to pay you? I can paypal now or bring cash to Crawl.

97 AW4, worked great when pulled from totaled jeep that was parted out. 220K miles $50
5.9L 360ci magnum from a 98 ZJ 240K ran great. have video of it cold starting and running. $300

I wonder if that would fit in the XJ? What transmission can you put behind that? DO you have the computer and wire harness?

Oh! I do have the harness but I sold the ecu and transmission. It had a 46RE but you can use a NV3550, AX15, NV3500, or a NV4500. Some have even used a TF727.
ECU should be easy to get at a JY out of a ram or Durango. They are the same for the 5.2 and 5.9.

Well I can dream. I don't suppose he has a thread on here about it?

I don't think so.

PM Bloose

mac 'he checks in I do believe' gyvr

I don't think so.

PM Bloose

mac 'he checks in I do believe' gyvr

After I posted I thought about it and found it.... Thanks!

Iron Rock Off-Road
XJ/TJ/ZJ Dana 30 Inner Axle Sleeve Kit

XJ/TJ/ZJ Dana 30 C Gussets

I have the above brand new in a box as a package. I have installed these in the past on an axle and they add some beef. Normal retail is $150.00 for both plus shipping.

$100 and I'll bring them to the crawl.

mac 'links embedded in the item title' gyvr

Back