• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

Wish I wouldn't have said I would buy the one for 50 now!

Ok, I seen some talk about the hitches I have available. I will bring the two that I have and the people who asked for them can pick them up at my van and trailer. Thanks.

OK., things I need to bring.

swaybar discos.
front skid
LCA's
trackbar/mount
fore wheelrs bumper.

Have I forgotten anything for anyone?

Looking for a rim to fit a 35" spare. Needs to be Ford full size pattern please.

I have a spare from a van 17'' 5 lug from a E150 is that what your looking for?

That would be nice, but I need a 15" for my 35" bfg. That is the spare for the jeep. Is there a tire on the rim you have? I might take that for the van.

That would be nice, but I need a 15" for my 35" bfg. That is the spare for the jeep. Is there a tire on the rim you have? I might take that for the van.

no tire but you can have the wheel if ya want

Anyone who is looking to mount their CB antenna's. I have an antenna mount that mounts behind the driver's side tail light between the light and the body. Attaches with one tail light screw and one self tapper into the body. I don't have the self tapper but I have the mount. It needs a coat of paint and has a slight bend in the lower section where i bumped into a tree. A hammer can bend this back into place if desired, but works just fine the way it is.

Retails for $45 new from MotionOffroad.

I'll let it go for $15 or the equivalent in beer.

2011-03-01_17-49-30_678.jpg

Pic of when it was fist installed and painted:

antenna.jpg

Crappy pic of how it mounts:

100_2169.jpg

I have one of those Firestik side mounts with the cable i don't need. Buy me $10 worth of raffle tickets and its yours.

If anyone is in need of a flag and doesn't want to drop more than $5, I've got a window mount. Lemme know if you want it.

If anyone is in need of a flag and doesn't want to drop more than $5, I've got a window mount. Lemme know if you want it.

I also stuck a couple flags in my camper for anyone who may need one.

Back