• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

If I remember my flag, I'll also bring all the spares I found on the trails or bought when I forgot mine...

This is my list

Buying
CB- ILLXJ- have phone number
Tow hooks- (paying up) 85XJwoody- need contact number
hatch struts -beergoggles- need contact number
231 bezel (if he had one)- fore wheeler need contact number
disco's - 87manche- have contact number

Selling
bumper and corner lenses- bigslurxj- have contact number.

Also, am I going crazy, did I say I would buy a hitch off someone and the posts get deleted? I can't find the post now. And if anyone has a hitch for for sale....I am interested.

Last edited:
Looking for a rim to fit a 35" spare. Needs to be Ford full size pattern please.

You still looking for this? I have a 15x8 3.75" BS (I think) steel wheel. It's a 5x5.5 pattern. I think I have 2 of them that have been painted black. Send me a PM, I will be packing today and I can dig one out of the snow. Case of diet Mt Dew and you can have one. I was just gonna scap it and turn it into diet Mt Dew anyway.

John

He's already at the campground as of 1am or so. Don't know if he'll see this.

If someone sees him let him know I will bring it and to come find me. I will be hard to miss; Hemi Orange and an exo-cage.

I saw him earlier but I didn't have 3G at the campground.

By this time tomorrow night, camp ground will be a mess. By Sunday Morning, people will be using rigs to pull the tow rigs out if the forecast holds true, have fun.

Back