• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

So no one wants my rc ca's correct? Let me know otherwise they are staying at home

Late entry:

I have a set of limited wheels from the '91, I stripped and painted the webbing with gray hammered, plus a spare aluminum wheel, like a yj I think.

Free to a good home.

I also have a set of aluminum 15's with 3.75" backspacing on 5x4.5 that I wheeled a bunch 4 or 5 years ago. Some rock rash. I'll see if I have a picture.

I paid a very naive and uneducated 70 bucks a wheel. $50 takes them home. Get them out of my shed.

Edit: From WF 07

tn_WF%20'07%20004.JPG

Late entry:

I also have a set of aluminum 15's with 3.75" backspacing on 5x4.5 that I wheeled a bunch 4 or 5 years ago. Some rock rash. I'll see if I have a picture.

I paid a very naive and uneducated 70 bucks a wheel. $50 takes them home. Get them out of my shed.

They are still straight? How much RR?

I think I want these.

Can u send me current pics

Dan - I'll drag them out of the shed and take a picture.

Not a lot of rash. One of them got scraped up on lower 2.

I miss tellico.

Put me 2nd in line for these please.

(That pretty much guarantees that Dan will take them.)
:D

Mike, get over what ever crawled up your ass and move on with life. All your jabs do nothing but make you look like a d-bag. Time to grow up. If you're good you can come eat wit us at the grown up table.

No smiley face cuz I'm not joking.
You've got a PM on the way.

There's a little more rash than I remember. They have a machined finish on the outside, so a little mothers polish and some effort and they'd probably look nicer. I've been dragging them around for a few years, so they've been getting beat up.

tn_wheels1.jpg

tn_wheels2.jpg

tn_wheels3.jpg

tn_wheels4.jpg

Yeah, it's a little tight, so you need a lug nut socket, but everything is the same as a stocker.

If you really wanted them to bling, you could get them powdered in something sexy :D

I have 2 8' florescent shop lights two bulbs each.
free

If no one else claims them I'll take them

Edit: looks like austin best me to them. Not a problem, 8' is freakin huge and may have a though time getting them home as well

Last edited:
Back