• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

Anyone have a 231 bezel for the center console? I have a 242 for some reason and have a 231 tcase.

I have stock bumper and corner lights in the amber lenses. Shoot me an offer.

I have a set of four Mickey Thompson MTZ's 33X12.5X15 on ten MT classic wheels. 85% tread. Asking 800.00 for the set. I can bring them with and help put them on.

looking for a 3.90 or 4.10 ring and pinion for an 8.25.

i have cash.

I Should add that the Corner and bumper lights will only work on a 97-01 front clip.

Ok, lemme recap here...

Skid Row T-case skid: SOLD
Rusty's Adj Trackbar: SOLD
Rusty's budget boost *includes shocks*: $100 OBO
Front tow hooks: $35 firm

Ok, so I told Jim I would take those 33's he listed, but then Josh told me he had some tires for me. So, if anyone wants some truxus MT 33's they're back for sale.

$80 is what Jim sold them to me for, so that's what I'm asking.

Got a pic of what 9/32" looks like? And no funny stuff... I know how your dirty mind works. All I have to do is think of how I'd respond.

How much is hte budget boost? What included?

How much is hte budget boost? What included?

$100 or best offer. It's got 1.75" front coils spacers, 1.5" extended rear shackles and 2" front and rear shocks.

Think I will just save up for a good 3 inch lift with new leafs and look funky until I can afford 31's.

$100 or best offer. It's got 1.75" front coils spacers, 1.5" extended rear shackles and 2" front and rear shocks.

This is a good deal. Just the shackles cost $60 ish.

When lifting with springs its a good idea to use shackles too, they not only give you a better pinion angle but the longer shackle allows the spring to flex better 'cuz it has more movement.

Add an AAL and you've got 3" out back.

Fore 'FYI' Wheeler

Last edited:
have a 242 tcase with sye and driveshaft listed in the MWC for sale

also if anyone needs i have an extra steering box laying around-price Free

Back