• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swag Order

Ben H said:
we might have one of these apparrel fundraisers every 6 months to a year.

I completely forgot to order beer coozies with the sierra logo on it, so I might order a small batch of those and sell them like the stickers, maybe, if Opie and Phil like the idea.

i want a beer coozie if you order one, and i say every 6 months is good. when do you think the orders will be ready to ship? i only ask because im moving at the end of july so i would need to give you my new address.

jpcherokeekid said:
i want a beer coozie if you order one, and i say every 6 months is good. when do you think the orders will be ready to ship? i only ask because im moving at the end of july so i would need to give you my new address.

I got quoted a couple of weeks for production, and a week for shipping from me to you. We will cross that brigde when we get to it.

:cheers:

What is wrong with only one beer:
onebeer.jpg

The first products are tested, and they did not come out very good. The lettering in the logo is blurred when stitched. So we can come up with another logo, or get a refund.

The original idea was to have the chapter logo (exactly like the sticker with white background), but that is not going to work. It would work on the hoodies if we go them silk screened. The problem is that the logo can only be 2.5" across on the hats. An increase in size of the logo would increase the thread count exponentially and would raise the price already higher than products already are.

Any ideas, or do you all want refunds?

Ben H said:
The first products are tested, and they did not come out very good. The lettering in the logo is blurred when stitched. So we can come up with another logo, or get a refund.

The original idea was to have the chapter logo (exactly like the sticker with white background), but that is not going to work. It would work on the hoodies if we go them silk screened. The problem is that the logo can only be 2.5" across on the hats. An increase in size of the logo would increase the thread count exponentially and would raise the price already higher than products already are.

Any ideas, or do you all want refunds?

Bummer! On the hats... could we just do NAXJA on the front and "Sierra Chapter" on the back? :dunno:

Or is there a logo for the 25th anniversary event? Maybe we could use that and then add "Sierra Chapter"? :dunno:

Thanks,
Billy

your call. i ordered a hat and antenna ball and really would like a hat but i'd have to see what you come up with to replace the original idea since it looked good on paper.

Thinking about just the Jeep on the front with Sierra Chapter over the top in an arch shape, then NAXJA on the back. What say you about the hat idea?

If you all want I will proceed with the sweatshirts, but silk-screened, and possibly with the logo on the front and rear.

Any pictures to show us kind of what you are thinking? Even a really rough mock up would be helpful for at least me to visualize it.

Back