• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swag Order

Ben H said:
Thinking about just the Jeep on the front with Sierra Chapter over the top in an arch shape, then NAXJA on the back. What say you about the hat idea?quote]

i like this idea, i still would like a hat instead of a refund. i will send you a pm later today with my new address to ship it to.

please proceed =]
the hat sounds like a good idea

Ok, so we are switching to silk screen on the hoodies and going with a the entire logo on the front chest and a larger logo on the back.
I am out of my office most of next week and will not have any spare time to chop up the chapter's logo. So if anyone has the time and nohow I need the jeep isolated from the rest of the logo for the front, and the lettering "Sierra Chapter" in an arch to border the top of the jeep. Then the lettering "NAXJA" in a straight line for the rear of the cap. Can anybody use a graphics design program to produce that and send it to me via .pdf to [email protected]. I want to wrap this up asap, as this process has lasted much longer than was anticipated.

Thanks for the patience.

did you get my pm on my address change?

Ben H said:
Ok, so we are switching to silk screen on the hoodies and going with a the entire logo on the front chest and a larger logo on the back.
I am out of my office most of next week and will not have any spare time to chop up the chapter's logo. So if anyone has the time and nohow I need the jeep isolated from the rest of the logo for the front, and the lettering "Sierra Chapter" in an arch to border the top of the jeep. Then the lettering "NAXJA" in a straight line for the rear of the cap. Can anybody use a graphics design program to produce that and send it to me via .pdf to [email protected]. I want to wrap this up asap, as this process has lasted much longer than was anticipated.

Thanks for the patience.
I am on it, I have the jeep and the logo already, you should have a e-mail from me tomorrow.

gunna miss you this weekend Ben :bawl:

Letterman said:
I am on it, I have the jeep and the logo already, you should have a e-mail from me tomorrow.

gunna miss you this weekend Ben :bawl:
Thanks Dave.

I'll miss you more :tear:

Dusy next weekend? lneed of a good weekend.

Got the sweatshirts today, hats will be here tomorrow. I have boxes already labled, and they will be sent out on Friday. Finally! Antenna Balls got nixed, and all that sent money for those, will be getting a check from me.

Thanks for the patience. BTW the hoodies are sweet.

My hoody just arrived, looks good.
Thanks Ben!

Got the hat and hoodie yesterday love it thanks ben =] now my girlfriend wants one

Back