• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swag Order

The lettering is going to be the same colors as our sticker. Red, white and black.

MpSlayer, do you want that order?

Logo Will be like stickers?
naxjalogo.gif

White background, Red outline, and Black lettering
If that's the case I'll buy a Large Black
Not exactly like pic posted with hoodie background color?
Anything on the back?
SCGear.jpg

Last edited:
Now I understand the delimma. I will check, but I'm sure it will get worked out. I get back to you Monday.

yeah i want to order that and how do i get my hands on stickers i didnt get my welcome packet ='[.
where do i send the payment or will the that be in the pm?

Ben H said:
Now I understand the delimma. I will check, but I'm sure it will get worked out. I get back to you Monday.

Which Monday?

J/K I'm sure you're busy with many other things, thank you for arranging this order.
Just don't order without me

Some Monday in October :)

How about silver instead of white on all products. It will cost more money to get numerous colors on different products (something about machine set up and all that)

For those of you who have not payed up....Its about that time. If I havent sent you an invoice let me know.

MPSlayer: invoice Sent

Harlee&Tahoe ...........From post #42 PAGE:4 said:
Ben H said:
Little cofused with all the color stuff.
If your confused with the color stuff, my concern is not being able to read logo on a black SS but if the background is white or silver then no problem.
Ben H said:
What exactly do you want?
To know where to send my $$
Cornflake said:
he obviously wants one of everything in every color. he loves the sierra chapter :)
Cornflake pickin up the tab... SAWEEET:greensmok

Harlee&Tahoe said:
Is there any way to use light thread for lettering on darker items?
If it is possible I'll take a L/Black
Otherwise I'll settle with L/grey like my shirt

Harlee&Tahoe said:
Not exactly like pic posted with hoodie background color?
Anything on the back?

A large black what? :huh:

Ben H said:
A large black what? :huh:
I'm hoping everyone leaves that one alone.
Hoodie:doh: :wow:
Sorry brains been fried after reading 300+ posts about the Beijing Jeep 2500 yeah,25 pages!

Payment Sent, Thanks Ben.

Harlee&Tahoe said:
I'm hoping everyone leaves that one alone.
Hoodie:doh: :wow:
Sorry brains been fried after reading 300+ posts about the Beijing Jeep 2500 yeah,25 pages!

Too funny.:roflmao:

Payment sent

Thank you for getting this together Ben, hopefully we'll meet soon on some trail somewhere.

Side Question:How much gets donated?

Harlee&Tahoe said:
Payment sent

Thank you for getting this together Ben, hopefully we'll meet soon on some trail somewhere.

Side Question:How much gets donated?

All proceeds will go into the Sierra Chapter Fund. A small portion will get donated to the Moab event in 2008 for the games/events Scrappy is putting on. If this one works out well and smoothly, we might have one of these apparrel fundraisers every 6 months to a year.

I completely forgot to order beer coozies with the sierra logo on it, so I might order a small batch of those and sell them like the stickers, maybe, if Opie and Phil like the idea.

Back