• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stroker Crank/Rods

bdiamond

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a 4.2 crank and rods I'm not going to use. Its the later model crank that will drop in to a 4.0 without cutting the snout or a spacer. I'm pretty sure the journals are standard and the rods are in good shape. I'm planning on going to the gear meet&greet with Flores so delivery is possible. I was looking to get $200 out of it.

I was kinda wanting a somewhat local sale or maybe even a lower 48 sale. Wasn't really looking to ship half way around the world, but if you're serious I can drop it off at pak & ship and you pick up the costs for packing and shipping. I bet the shipping will rival the purchase price.

Okay, did a quick check online to see if UPS or USPS or Fedex would be cheaper. Come to find out cheap and shipping a crankshaft to France aren't allowed to exist in the same sentence. I got quotes of about $400. You cool with that. You could almost hop a plane and come see Texas for that...

PM sent.

Back