• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Strength difference between 4.88 vs 4.56 gears

Goatman said:
Oh, if I was trying to make you feel retarded, I could have done a lot better job of it than I did. I was being nice about it. BTW, if you're talking about a psychology lesson, I can't make you feel anything.....

You asked the question. If you didn't want an answer, then don't ask the question. As far as knowing a lot of stuff......I make a point to only answer topics that I have knowledge about. If I don't know, then I don't answer. You made the mistake (as plenty of others around here do also) of trying to answer a question that you know nothing about the topic, and further more, you know so little that you didn't even understand the question, and after reading this thread you still don't. (how does that make you feel?)

As far as looking down on you.....how about these comments of yours? I at least know what I'm talking about.

Brian, sit back and relax, and keep reading. Besides calling me a name, you seem to have a decent attitude, and you aren't afraid to admit a mistake. Stick to commenting on things that you have first hand knowledge about and you'll do fine.

See ya around,

Give me a few years to respond to this one.

OMG
is this thread still going on! and I just brought it back to the top!
my .02 is that there was some major over anylizing going on. There is no strength difference between 4.56's and 4.88's when it comes to our jeeps HP D30's. if your pushing the power to pop either set then you need to seriously reconsider an HP D44.

Back