• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Storms

here are pics that i have taken. This damage is from an EF5 tornado
A new unfinished home that i went to do an inspection on
DSC00250.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

more pics of north huntsville/harvest area
DSC00267.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

the power company has been working there butt off getting power restored... we have had utility companys from as far as lakeland florida to help. TVA has 4,000 employees working to get the powerplant working back to 100%
DSC00257.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

this subdivision (Anderson Hills) had a direct hit in 1995 that took on the same path as this tornado.
DSC00240.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

pics from when i volunteered in the subdivision on saturday
DSC00224.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

piggly wiggly across from subdivison
DSC00239.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

@ Max I went through Hugo too. That was one bad storm. Was my second.

Hope you all get back to life soon. Like Max said stuff is just stuff and can be replaced. Stay safe and let us know what you need if we can help.

At a neighbors shop now ( he was on the "other side" of the tornado and still has all utilities) and we are slowly but surely getting things back to normal. I am still without internet, phones, or TV so running th business is pretty challenging, at least with no phones or internet. However, power is back on so at least I can run the equipment in the RSOR facility. Unfortunately it did put another hindrance on my schedule but Im not too far behind. This afternoon I have to go get stuff to start reassembling the LS2 but tomorrow I have a roll cage to paint and then reinstall. If anybody near me needs any help with storm damage feel free to call me and I will do what I can. four two three 619 four zero 8 five.

At a neighbors shop now ( he was on the "other side" of the tornado and still has all utilities) and we are slowly but surely getting things back to normal. I am still without internet, phones, or TV so running th business is pretty challenging, at least with no phones or internet. However, power is back on so at least I can run the equipment in the RSOR facility. Unfortunately it did put another hindrance on my schedule but Im not too far behind. This afternoon I have to go get stuff to start reassembling the LS2 but tomorrow I have a roll cage to paint and then reinstall. If anybody near me needs any help with storm damage feel free to call me and I will do what I can. four two three 619 four zero 8 five.

Tyler, You are one resilient dude, you know that! Good to see people out there willing to help out others even when their life has been affected by it. We are bitching about rain up here and this happens down south! :cheers:

last weds was def a horrible day. my home got taken out, my work got taken out, and most of my town so it was pretty crazy. the tornado was absolutely amazing and the damage it left still has me on edge. hell me and my partner even managed to get our ambulance tangled up in some powerlines earlier in the day so that just started the day off bad. then we chased that monster through our town. needless to say i didnt get off on time. our town did get out lucky tho compared to others. we had 2-3 fatalities and lots and lots of injuries most were minor. i've also managed to be able to get out to other areas also i've seen phil campbell and hackleburg and also north bham. i still havent made it to t-town but its pretty gone from the few pics ive seen. i'll post up some pics when i finally get i-net access again and dont have to use my phone for everything.. i've also got video from the chase. hope everyone else out the made it alright

Back