• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stinky bastards stay home.

Okie Terry said:
Meant to call you this week. The RV is gonna be too expensive at around $500 when it's all said and done. We're gonna tent it.

If your woman is out there in an outdoor latrine I guarantee there'll be a lot more tents...

:firedevil

We'll figure something out...

portable-toilet001.jpg

http://www.gadgetslab.com/outdoor/portable-toilet.html

Something like that or more like this:

latrine.jpg

Mike in NJ said:
Wussies! In the good ole days (2001), the MW boys I knew wouldn't whine and just throw another stick on the 3 stick fire outside of Dave's by the river!

Then again, it was February and it was a balmy six degrees. March is worse?

Mike in NJ :patriot:

word...what mike said. this group has become pussified. :rattle:

cheers,

jj

KY Chris said:
Will that handle 1" plate?

Yes, but only Fiestaware.

Upon further investigation I am agreeing with Mike and JJ. Y'all are a bunch of sissies. Who needs a freaking shower......I'll be at the river with BLAXJA.

For those of you (US) that do value personal hygene,

I called the owner of the Badlands, the park not the field, he is very sympathetic and has been on the owner of the Badlands, the field, to get his ass in gear and finish the showers.

I called Summers campground, I pleaded and begged for them to open to open for us, we will see.

I was told the the Badlands CG is for sale and someone is looking at buying it.

Perhaps a new owner will improve the pasture.

Be it known, I will discourage EVERYONE form staying at the BLCG, unless the owner comes through for us!

i was at the campground in the fall and the showers were nasty, so being closed isn't such a bad deal!! a whore bath would be safer. well on a side note, there won't be as many wasps this time of year, he he.....

Re: For those of you (US) that do value personal hygene,

What's the word on the other CG?

Who's in on camping at the River if BLCG doesn't come through on their end? I am.

Truth said:
You obviously have no idea what that symbolizes.

Fucking wannabe

This is joke amongst some friends.
You are out of your element, Donny.
Don't wave your partial blackness like a flag in our house, or it may get stepped on.
:gag:

Truth said:
You obviously have no idea what that symbolizes.

Fucking wannabe

An fuckin cupcake calling me out?

1721.jpg

You ever met me Truth?

or is all you know what you've read?

I got news for you truth...

I prolly gotten more shit for MY color and appearance than you will EVER have

Got it?

here's another newsflash...

It's humor... get out from under Al Sharpton's left nut and open your eyes to the rest of the world...

You don't like my sense of humor?

Crawl back to whatever little hole in the wall you are king of and sit among your throne of contempt and watch as everyone who had respect for you slowly take two steps away from you....

and for the record... I don't give a fuck what color you are...

Just that you're a miserable little turd

have fun...

Feel free to discuss at your next "club" meeting since ya ain't got noting betting to talk about...

Better yet, Truth, come to Winterfest and we'll have a yard fight.

You bring all your dawgs and we'll bring ours. It'll be a rumble.

I'll even hit the tanning bed till next Thursday, just to keep in the spirit of the thing.

szb1.png

Mike in NJ said:
Wussies! In the good ole days (2001), the MW boys I knew wouldn't whine and just throw another stick on the 3 stick fire outside of Dave's by the river!

Then again, it was February and it was a balmy six degrees. March is worse?

Mike in NJ :patriot:

LOL I remember that , one of the coldest days in Attica................
Ill be down by the river flying my BLAXJA flag!

Peace
Chewy

Truth,
You're black?? Fooled me............. Ill talk it over with BLAXJA and maybe we will allow a non XJer into the ranks.

Gil,
LOL "cupcake" holy shi......... thats some funny stuff, Ive never heard that before in all my years.

Flying my BLAXJA flag high.
Chewy

PS: Why you got to bag on my idol the rev Sharpton? Ive been trying to get my hair like his for years........ but it aint happening for me.
W E S T S I D E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil BullyKatz said:
An fuckin cupcake calling me out?

1721.jpg

You ever met me Truth?

or is all you know what you've read?

I got news for you truth...

I prolly gotten more shit for MY color and appearance than you will EVER have

Got it?

here's another newsflash...

It's humor... get out from under Al Sharpton's left nut and open your eyes to the rest of the world...

You don't like my sense of humor?

Crawl back to whatever little hole in the wall you are king of and sit among your throne of contempt and watch as everyone who had respect for you slowly take two steps away from you....

and for the record... I don't give a fuck what color you are...

Just that you're a miserable little turd

have fun...

Feel free to discuss at your next "club" meeting since ya ain't got noting betting to talk about...

Last edited:
Re: For those of you (US) that do value personal hygene,

Okie Terry said:
What's the word on the other CG?

Who's in on camping at the River if BLCG doesn't come through on their end? I am.

down with that - as long as i can cook the steak that i got in mind...

JaysXJ said:
When you people say "camp down by the river" and you talking about Summers camp ground? or is there another one close by?

It's not a camp ground, no facilities, just public land, under the bridge by the river. And the river is high right now, you would not catch me camping next to it.

Back