• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 RENO RUN SIGNUPS

I hope to leave salinas at about 8am on Friday.

Any other kids going for the reno run? I hear there are cool petroglyphs close to bronco canyon? Twinhauler and the twins have not done Bronco canyon yet.. They look pretty cool to check out.

I can't wait, those pics from 2015.. My first run ever. Can't wait to see y'all up there this year and meet some new people as well.

My brood will be there. I think we will be going to the petroglyphs if that ends up being an option. I dont thing we will be going to Virginia city before bronco. It takes a huge chunk of the day out.

Gaby begged me last night but I think I will keep this one to the boys. I will have my nephew Eddie, 16/17 years old

I am about as mature as most kids - does that count ?

gonna make me cry haha. yea that line made my roof rip some more and broke that door pin.

Shit box just pissed me out. How can a rig so shitty still go faster and drive straighter on the road than mine after putting in non stop hours to get it to drive straight !! on stock axles and falling apart.

Shitbox was the greatest. I will never forget shitbox. I will be on my deathbed and be saying " Damn you shitbox!"

I'll be leaving the east bay around 9AM Friday with Ballma164, stopping at the Safeway off North McCarran for food then see you all at the campsite by 2ish I'd guess

I didnt think you were making it mike ! Awesome glad youre going

Back