• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some Texting Advice

Do not text people you are talking negatively about that are in your phonebook right next to the person you are talking badly about it. It doesn't end well...

That's the thing...I was not at all. I was simply asking for advice from another friend about the situation and what I should do. I didn't speak negatively about them.

The microwaves are frying your brainz. Which story is it? :dunno::confused:

Also, when you are replying to a text message, you can't just hit "reply" while you are in the text message? This would cut the probability of texting the wrong person down to zero.

again- stop texting me. We spent decades perfecting voice communication for a reason- nothing gets the point across like voice.

ask a salesmen to trade his voice line for text only for a day and see what happens.

..., it is a girl, so everything has already been made way overly complicated, blown out of proportion, all conclusions and scenarios have been jumped to and thought through...
Well, you need to apologize, and you better make it sincere(hell, you even ARE wrong here, you'll never live this down.)
you know, the typical woman....
You need to apologize for this too.:twak:
S**t, I'm not married, and I know that. What are they teaching younguns in school these days:doh:

Back