• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socalfest

This is what we haven't decided yet. Chances are we will build to ultra 4 specs and race ultra 4 and possibly WERock/Dirt riot.

But we will see... The jeepspeed stuff is pretty tempting, but I'd rather get into the modified class...

It's only money right?

you can just give me the buggy... I'll keep it safe

This is pretty much the case unless you drive a rat rod...

I used to chop 50s cars in high school and cruise with one drivers side mirror and a lexan windshield. The only area I got harassed in was Huntington Beach, and that officer threatened to impound because he felt the suspension was unsafe...

Hey G can you chop my 53 Mercury Monterey???? I'll get a pic to you if you want to see it! Going to a Rockabilly car show at Fairmont park in Riverside today at noon!

I'll pay you in build work help and pit support time!!!

It was brought up a while back with no real response. I think Mako was the one who asked. Was anyone reimbursed?

Ryan, I reimbursed everyone that got me a receipt except for one I still owe, as he didn't make it to the AAT run I was going to pay him back at, but that wasn't you.

If I knew you were awaiting reimbursement, I would've left it with one of the Parts Train deliveries I've dropped at your place!

Shoot me the receipt (cwhorsley <at> sbcglobal <dot> net) and I'll reimburse you for last year...

Thanks!

Carol

Ok, getting ready to reserve spaces, where's everyone camping?

^^ What she said!

Sneak peak is as usual we will be camping out of Serrano and booking sites ourselves. You want to book in the Evening Star loop through recreation.gov. I will put up more details, links, and diagrams likely this evening when I'm through with my stupid day job.

Everyone who thinks there is even the slightest chance they can make it to this amazing event should subscribe to the forum so they stay in the loop!

If you've never subscribed to a forum before, go to http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=337 (or click Geoff's "Go here" link in the post before mine). Up near the top in the brown bar it says "Forum Tools". Click that, and choose "Subscribe to this forum" in the drop-down list.

I'm stuck with Sean again, sigh. Haha. See you all there!

Everyone who thinks there is even the slightest chance they can make it to this amazing event should subscribe to the forum so they stay in the loop!

Subscribe? I'm not sure I'm ready for that level of commitment. I'm more of a lurker. :laugh3:

Back