• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest 2013 Shirt - Design contest!

OPXJ, Im diggin the white one, do you think you could get the bear in the background?

Do you think you could take the pic of california and the bear in the middle, chop off the top and add the XJ up there to make it look like its just socal?

heres a couple of ideas. i also print shirts and can give you guys a killer price.

there both pretty rough. just messing around as im watching my kings getting theres butts whipped.

naxjasample1.jpg

Shrink the graphic abit and put the bear silhouette in the background.

working on another one.

naxjasample3.jpg

mind you the size wouldnt be that large. its just for illustration purposes.

J

I will throw one up just for some added variety.

04768004-9893-4d0d-8d65-ef5990b2af49_zps2f73f382.jpg

With a few refinements this one is definitely a good design. not too busy and just the right info on it.

It would also help if the Russian Red Star could be left out.:roflmao::moon:

This looks nice! Also do you think you could change the green to brown and give the cherokee some color?
It would also help if the Russian Red Star could be left out.:roflmao::moon:

the green is supposed to be green since the basis of the shirt is the CA state flag. it wouldnt work if it was a different color. same with the star, it needs to be there IMO.
I really like that one.

Like I said guys. It's rough. I'm not going to spend hours on a finish product just to see it get scratched. I work on things in stages. When I get te green light then ill clean everything up. Little background on me. Not only do I screen print for a living I'm also a graphic designer. Keep shooting me ideas and ill see what I come up with.

J

Back