• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Logo Contest

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Seems like a few people want to try a new logo on for size. Personally, I like the current one, but to please the masses let us have a contest. :)

Please keep these "clean & professional", easy to read, and XJ/MJ/NAC related. Let's try for no more than 4 colors. This will ultimately end up needing to be in .eps vector format and will be printed about 3.5"-4" in size most of the time so keep that in mind.

The winner will receive a free t-shirt or sweatshirt in a woman's extra small (or the size of their choosing). :shocked:

We will give this one month. Deadline for final submissions will be Noon, Sept 1, 2011. You must be a NAXJA member to play, maximum two submissions per person. You must also agree that the artwork/image becomes sole property of the NAC.

Have fun!

Current NAC Logo:
NAC_Logo.png

Design from the back of the last sweatshirt run:
HoodNAC.jpg

Last edited:
So a huge cry for new logos and not a single person has posted one up yet?

Com'on folks! :)

People always whine about shit and then never do anything.

Nothing has changed.

:laugh:
I'm fine with the current ones. But someone could well come up with something better than them. As long as there is a "keep the old one" option on the poll when the contest rolls around I am happy.

how do we get a NAC sticker?

Two days to go!

You folks can't complain about the logo when it has been an open contest for a month and still not a single person suggests a new one.

I just want another sweatshirt...

If we do another sweatshirt order, I suggest we try to get the inner lined sweatshirts like the Socal chapter was selling. I have one of those, and man is it comfortable and warm. They even had the option of customizing it with your name.

Back