• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest 2013 Shirt - Design contest!

can we make these black or dark charcol grey? lighter colors and wheeling=no bueno. mine get ruined.

Winner by default! Will need a bit of touchup on a few details but we're good.

I like the simplicity of the claw.

Did you make it with Illustrator or some other vector based program? I have some more files that may assist.

I just used paint and then photobucket to add font. Feel free to make whatever adjustments needed. I was just throwing out a concept.

I just used paint and then photobucket to add font. Feel free to make whatever adjustments needed. I was just throwing out a concept.

Okay. I like it from a proof of concept and will run with it.

Thanks!

How about these?

NaxjaBearScan1.jpg

NaxjabearScan.jpg

The bear claw is recognized as a symbol of Big Bear.

The CA flag option will float later, I've been meaning to make a shirt that incorporated some of that design for some time now.

WTF where is the vote?

Either come up with a design worthy of a vote or let the powers at be get shit done so I dont have to do laundry for a little longer. Getting sick of people bitching when people are actually stepping up to get things done.

This outline could probably be used to create the bottom border beneath the paw and XJ..

BigBearLakeFilmLogo.jpg

Either come up with a design worthy of a vote or let the powers at be get shit done so I dont have to do laundry for a little longer. Getting sick of people bitching when people are actually stepping up to get things done.

LOL it was a joke! People just too serious on here.

Whatever design is adopted, we obviously want to be careful not to use any copyrighted images.

I'll shut up now and stay out of it.

LOL it was a joke! People just too serious on here.

Scoundrel!

Whatever design is adopted, we obviously want to be careful not to use any copyrighted images.

I'll shut up now and stay out of it.

Agreed. I need to look into the claw but think that may be generic enough to be used (I've seen it in so many places), I don't think we should use that skyline one though. I could recreate the idea but I guaranty I won't have the time ;)

Cool design.

I want pocket T's

heres a couple of ideas. i also print shirts and can give you guys a killer price.

there both pretty rough. just messing around as im watching my kings getting theres butts whipped.

naxjasample2.jpg

naxjasample1.jpg

Back