• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so cal karma thread 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
1988 4.0 motor - it's free

I posted this last week here and there was interest but no one came to pick up their 1988 4.0 I-6 from me for free. This motor ran as of two years ago when my '88 rolled. I kept it on a stand in my garage intending to build it but never got the chance. The rocker cover is on as is the pan. Distrib is gone. I'm guessing it will start and run if you put a little penetrating oil in the cylinders and turn it over a few times by hand. It would make a good builder engine. And the best part is it's free.

I'm located in San Diego's North County, in Encinitas just a mile from I-5. Come and get it... I've got a cherry picker to lift it into a pick-up truck.

I'm here Sat morning and Sun afternoon. 760-685-1006

Mike

gcurtis said:
I may have a couple of NP231's, late model, for gimme soon. One for sure right now, the second one in a couple of months.

Don't PM me, I'm never on. Hit me at [email protected].

Anyone need an AW4 for rebuild? Mine is at Mogi for rebuild, after I swap this one is fair game.

Back from the dead?

gcurtis said:
I may have a couple of NP231's, late model, for gimme soon. One for sure right now, the second one in a couple of months.

Don't PM me, I'm never on. Hit me at [email protected].

Anyone need an AW4 for rebuild? Mine is at Mogi for rebuild, after I swap this one is fair game.
I'll take that tranny, where you at?

I still have these sway bar relocation brackets too.
IMG_0361.jpg

Some D35 ubolts, D30 calipers(post 90), maybe some D30 u-bolts too.

paulhead said:
I still have these sway bar relocation brackets too.
IMG_0361.jpg

Some D35 ubolts, D30 calipers(post 90), maybe some D30 u-bolts too.
I'd still like to have those. I am hoping to be at the X-mas party but my boy is sick today so we'll see how it goes. If I don't make it to the party maybe MattyJ or someone can bring them out in this direction.

GrimmJeeper said:
I still have my stock steering box bolts if anyone has use for em.
bring them to the party, i will take them

cyberbackpacker said:
It's yours... just need to find someone here in the Ventura County area that is heading your way...
I've been actually thinking about that one since the AM :) It does not even need to travel far. It only needs to make it as far as my office in Canoga Park :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back