• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so cal karma thread 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
hellbilly04 said:
Shocks fully compresed are 19 1/2 & full extend 32 1/2

If you don't want them Allen (SBooking) has next dibs on them!

I dont think my confirmation made it here (stupid slow server stuff), yes i most definatly want them.

I gave them to Remi on Sunday at the work party. There were a lot XJ's there that day & it's a good chance they made it on another Jeep:D

cal said:
I dont think my confirmation made it here (stupid slow server stuff), yes i most definatly want them.

cal said:
I've got a kenwood where part of the LCD doesnt work right anymore, but enough works that you can figure out whats goign on (i think like the first digit or two of the radio station doesnt display). Free if you want it. am/fm/cd, no mp3. You can get a new face for $5 on ebay that works correctly, I would have but I replaced it with a USB unit.
Sounds good, I'll let you know. I might have one lined up down here also, so we'll see.

Springs are gone. Still sitting on a center console, and a gauge cover portion if anyone needs them. Call me at 760-889-4538, I can't get on here very often to check anymore.

GrimmJeeper said:
diff-jeep.jpg

out of an 8.25 27 spline. good bearings, good spiders. i pulled it out of a junker cause i thought my spiders were toast but it ended up being a bearing that fell apart... so this one is just laying around. free to good home.
this is still here.

i have a set of 4 jeep 5 spoke steel wheels with center caps of a tj that put very few miles on these. they look new. i just want them gone.

i originally got them from tim (bent) but had another set of wheels fall into my lap.

let me know :D

I have a complete 4.0l engine (head + block) from a 1988 XJ. It has 185K miles on it and ran great until the host jeep did a 360 roll-over. It even drove home after! It's free and I can lift it into the back of a pick up truck. I'm in Encinitas (San Diego North County). Try pme_michaelATyahoo.com, which I check more often than NAXJA.

Mike

cal said:
I've got a kenwood where part of the LCD doesnt work right anymore, but enough works that you can figure out whats goign on (i think like the first digit or two of the radio station doesnt display). Free if you want it. am/fm/cd, no mp3. You can get a new face for $5 on ebay that works correctly, I would have but I replaced it with a USB unit.
I ended up getting an old Sony at the junk yard for $20. It'll tide me over til I can get a new one.

I've still got an 8.8 out of a full size bronco (Full length) 4.10's factory LS its at my in laws in Moval. I'll be floating off the coast till christmas if you wanna wait till then, if wanted sooner we can work something out.

homebrew said:
I've still got an 8.8 out of a full size bronco (Full length) 4.10's factory LS its at my in laws in Moval. I'll be floating off the coast till christmas if you wanna wait till then, if wanted sooner we can work something out.

PM sent

Garage Metal Shelf ~ BIG AND STRONG ! 7 X 3 X 1.5 Feet

It's listed on Craigs List, but I want it gone soon.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/497582596.html

So FREE to NAXJA members, let me know who you are if you call.
It fits between the wheel wells and doesn't stick out too far . . .
+++++++++++++++++++
Reinforced with 1/2 inch bar stick to hold more than it should. I thought I could use it, but it won't fit in the garage and it's too ugly to use where the neighbors might see it. Base is a bit "tweeked" from me turning it on the grass for the photos.Size; 7 feet tall X 3 feet wide X 18 inches deep. Weight; ?? I can't lift more than one end at a time.<p>

<p> Asking only; FREE to NAXJA members<p>
I am located in nearby Whittier, just 10 miles east of downtown Los Angeles and 14 miles northwest of Disneyland.
<p>
Send a note, or give me a call; 562-698-OO89<br>
Thanks, Mike

Re: Garage Metal Shelf ~ BIG AND STRONG ! 7 X 3 X 1.5 Feet

PhotographerMike said:
It's listed on Craigs List, but I want it gone soon.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/497582596.html

So FREE to NAXJA members, let me know who you are if you call.
It fits between the wheel wells and doesn't stick out too far . . .
+++++++++++++++++++
Reinforced with 1/2 inch bar stick to hold more than it should. I thought I could use it, but it won't fit in the garage and it's too ugly to use where the neighbors might see it. Base is a bit "tweeked" from me turning it on the grass for the photos.Size; 7 feet tall X 3 feet wide X 18 inches deep. Weight; ?? I can't lift more than one end at a time.<p>

<p> Asking only; FREE to NAXJA members<p>
I am located in nearby Whittier, just 10 miles east of downtown Los Angeles and 14 miles northwest of Disneyland.
<p>
Send a note, or give me a call; 562-698-OO89<br>
Thanks, Mike
I might want it. Let me see if it'll fit in my garage.

I have an air tube thingamajiggy with a filter. It's the Mean Green setup, but it's very similar to Rusty's whatchamacallit. It connects to the rubber factory elbow.

Who wants it?

IMG_3831.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back