• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so cal karma thread 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
not exactly jeep parts and this is going to sound weird but...

because i have 3 kids and dont make jack squat now that the wife isnt working, we get WIC food coupons. every month a couple of the coupons we get are for a bunch of cans of tuna, and none of us eat tuna. so what im getting at is ive got like 20 cans of tuna im not going to eat, if anyone out there likes canned tuna let me know ive got quite a few cans, all are "chicken of the sea" or "bumblebee" brands.

:chef:

GrimmJeeper said:

because i have 3 kids and dont make jack squat now that the wife isnt working, we get WIC food coupons. every month a couple of the coupons we get are for a bunch of cans of tuna, and none of us eat tuna. so what im getting at is ive got like 20 cans of tuna im not going to eat, if anyone out there likes canned tuna let me know ive got quite a few cans, all are "chicken of the sea" or "bumblebee" brands.

I'll take 'em, my wife and I and our cats love tuna!

Ok here goes, not as good as tuna but I will try. I have a first gen MR2 that is pretty much complete. No motor and trans but the entire interior is there, just needs cleaning. Fenders, headlight cans, Glass T-Tops, even the seats are there.

Shoot me a message and i will see if I have what you need. The entire thing is going to the crusher in a couple weeks.

Leep

jeeperjohn said:
I'll take 'em, my wife and I and our cats love tuna!
let me know next time you are up this way john! my wife is clinging to the idea that we are going to suddenly like tuna, so she wants to keep a few cans, but the rest is yours. i wish they gave us coupons for :spam: i love that stuff!

I've got a bearing retained D35 out of an MJ if anybody wants it, drum to drum for a 6 pack, and I'll even help you load it... :D
Open/3.07s

GrimmJeeper said:
let me know next time you are up this way john! my wife is clinging to the idea that we are going to suddenly like tuna, so she wants to keep a few cans, but the rest is yours. i wish they gave us coupons for :spam: i love that stuff!
After surviving on MRE's for four months in Bosnia, I longed for a can of spam and a skillet to fry it up in!

GrimmJeeper said:

dude, tuna & mayo on ritz crackers..............:loveu:................... I live off that stuff

GrimmJeeper said:

What does it take to qualify for WIC coupons? I will be taking it in the shorts with a serious pay cut soon (about 8-10$ less) and I might qualify.

jeeperjohn said:
What does it take to qualify for WIC coupons? I will be taking it in the shorts with a serious pay cut soon (about 8-10$ less) and I might qualify.
WIC Women Infants & Children. they give food support to new mothers until the child reaches 5 years of age. have a kid :D

Let me check with Cory (tuesdaysfall) he is always driving from OC to 29palms so he might.....I can meet up with paul or grimm can maybe.....????

xjjeeper19 said:
I'd take them Paul, but I won't be headed down that way anytime soon. Any one willing to parts train them?

I may be making that BBear trip on the 29th too.

I don't know if anyone on here has a Ford Taurus SHO, but I have a few parts for a pre-96, especially brake parts. Also a 2bbl intake and carb for a 225 Slant-6.

If anyone has some old 30" or 31" tires they are getting rid of, I'd like to try running them to see how I like them before buying a set.

Daedalus454 said:
I don't know if anyone on here has a Ford Taurus SHO, but I have a few parts for a pre-96, especially brake parts. Also a 2bbl intake and carb for a 225 Slant-6.

If anyone has some old 30" or 31" tires they are getting rid of, I'd like to try running them to see how I like them before buying a set.
if a parts train can get that 225 intake and carb to me i'll take it, im helping a buddy fix up a 66 valiant and the carb and intake are missing :D

GrimmJeeper said:
if a parts train can get that 225 intake and carb to me i'll take it, im helping a buddy fix up a 66 valiant and the carb and intake are missing :D
if the part can make it to Canoga Park I can take it further south

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back