• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

awwwhahahaha, hey i dont know him well enough to leave a can of black spray paint at his door....lol

Shit I'am working on it. lol I'll have ice too.

I could always do something like I did on the 67 GTO Scott. nevermind

ok after all that fricken work, my smart azz checks to see if my brake lights work, nooooooooo. so i just spent about 30 minutes tryin to figure out how many drugs the engineer took before he thought up that switch...lol
they work now dammit. good enough anyway...lol:shhh:

Now thats just funny there...LOL..

Had a great time guys, long day but we got most of it done..I think the next MALL crawler i build will be lowered..Scotts jeep worked out good, just needs a new track bar now an he is done..But that dam MALL crawler leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
My poor shop will never be the same...My jeep won't go in there anymore, it is scared it is going to be next..LMFAO..So here is a pic of some of the work..Then i have a pic of three monkeys and a bushwacker>>>LOL<<<
frontwackers.jpg

Had a great time paul, ray and scott.Three monkeys
monkeys.jpg

DUH, it will fit i think...
wacker.jpg

Very clean jeep..

Last edited:
Here's to long drives and good axles! Unfortunately I couldn't make it today. But I will be seeing everyone soon.

Hey scott, what was the tape for again? Did it stop the leak? LOL
tape.jpg

Dam, didn't know the EXXON VALDEZ was going to park in my shop..LOL
Onlyonequart.jpg

Need to fix the leak next scott

hey thats the, awww hell that sob leaks like a sob when ya actually drive her.......:D
hey at least i didnt install bushwackers on it...lol
and dammit stop talking bout twinkies, im fricken laughing my azz off.....:D
oh and that tapes for missfire purposes only, but i thought it looked racey so i left it on, kinda cool, adds 50 ebay horsepower to my rig ya know...:D

hey stoney, i think ya need ta go get ya some bigger tires now...:yelclap::paperwork
came out nice looking, now you can hit speed bumps at 35mph allllll day long...:piratefla

Back