• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

oh and when i order my new trackbar, im gonna order new seats, hell i didnt even get out of your driveway and my seat track cracked and gave me the gangster lean, so i put my stereo on 92.7 cranked it and drove home....lol:anon:

Time to get some sleep, more work in the AM for me..I get to install my stuff, i hope
rustys.jpg

Yep i'll paint this my shade of red..Hell i will put a light on it too

Big THANKS! To ScottMcneal, 76Anthony and builder for all your hard work on our truck today. It was a bit windy (catagory 4) but a nice day and not too warm. We got there a little late and as I pulled up I thought Scott was parting out some old junker he had picked up. But I was wrong, It was just the other Scotts truck...My Bad.

Bushwacker wants you to cut half of the fender off to install these on the back. Cutting out part of the pinch seam. These guys figured out how to do it with out doing a Jack the Ripper on the truck and without missing an opportunity to bag on me.
A couple parts a side, I should be offroad pissing off my wife (co-pilot) real soon.

I had a great time with old friends and new ones too. Thanks, Rats Rule. Pics to follow.

Last edited:
Back