• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

I was at date palm and the I-10 going to the dispencery. I get off the freeway and I have got to piss really bad. So I shot towards Varner rd, across Varner rd up the dirt path. The suspension was great.

No F'n way... I'm going up tomorrow night riding on Sat.(the XJ is down)... & Honky Tonk'n Sat. night at P & H's... who you going with ?

Curt
ummm honky tonk'n, wth is that some kinda country dance ritual????are you in some kinda country cult????lmao

Hey curt, who cares..LOL..This is a work tread not a i'm playing tread..Besides i got no invite..Now go away:laugh3: J/K

This was planned LAST Apr.
Hopefully the weather holds till next weekend & I can get some parts...

Curt

ummm honky tonk'n, wth is that some kinda country dance ritual????are you in some kinda country cult????lmao

Nah... just whoever is there is who your listening to... Good times, food & folks...

Curt

You thought I died pfft my gf is always saying how im on the computer too much... Word on the street is Curt has been known to back his in starting at the top of the street! :D

I'll be heading out real early to Thousand Oaks to get my axle, I might have to stop by on the way home and laugh at all of you with broken Jeeps.....oh, wait, mine's not even drivable on the street currently. Dang it!
:D

Curt, Jeff, I'll be in Pioneertown Sunday for church. If you're hungry Sunday morning, we're having a Sunrise service for Easter. My wife will be singing, then afterwards, there'll be food. The service is at 6am. Probably last about an hour or so til 7 or 730. Regular service will be at 10.

You thought I died pfft my gf is always saying how im on the computer too much... Word on the street is Curt has been known to back his in starting at the top of the street! :D
hey i had to go back 5 pages or so on the craigslist thread, that means you died....lol
you heading over sat? i might need a chase vehicle so when mine dies it can be towed the 2 blocks back to my house.....lol

I'll be heading out real early to Thousand Oaks to get my axle, I might have to stop by on the way home and laugh at all of you with broken Jeeps.....oh, wait, mine's not even drivable on the street currently. Dang it!
:D

Curt, Jeff, I'll be in Pioneertown Sunday for church. If you're hungry Sunday morning, we're having a Sunrise service for Easter. My wife will be singing, then afterwards, there'll be food. The service is at 6am. Probably last about an hour or so til 7 or 730. Regular service will be at 10.

Justin thanks for the invite... we'll be just across the alley in the dirt lot... BUT I'll be coming home late, late Sat. night Momma wants to be here for the whole Easter(aka Christmas Spring) thing morning for the kids...

Curt

I know there's a slight there somewhere... I'm either too old or too tired to get it though... :doh:

Curt

No F'n way... I'm going up tomorrow night riding on Sat.(the XJ is down)... & Honky Tonk'n Sat. night at P & H's... who you going with ?

Curt

My boss Rusty has 40 acres up off Pipes Canyon and will be having a BBQ Saturday. I will probably make an appearance at P&H on Sunday. You going to do any wheeling while you are up there?

a good place to wheel just down the road from P&H is new dixie mine rd, goes 10 miles back and basically ends just before rattlesnake cnyn. all kinds of roads that shoot of of it.have to be careful some are wilderness areas, there marked, also right before end of road you can take switch backs over into burns canyon. new dixie right off old woman springs,just before Reche road in landers. just make left off hgwy. great place to wheel i deer hunt this whole area and found all these areas while hunting!

Yea Scott Ill be your chase car I got my tow strap handy!

Is he making fun of your truck Scott? Why, it died and went to Jeep Heaven. Thats why it's still running...It's the un-dead.:firedevil

Is he making fun of your truck Scott? Why, it died and went to Jeep Heaven. Thats why it's still running...It's the un-dead.:firedevil
nahhhh, just never been on the street as long as i've owned it, it goes to the stop sign and back, lol...so i really dont know if she'll make it to scotts:laugh::repair::explosion

My boss Rusty has 40 acres up off Pipes Canyon and will be having a BBQ Saturday. I will probably make an appearance at P&H on Sunday. You going to do any wheeling while you are up there?

We'll be going for a ride on Sat. Hang'n out at P and H in the eve. Then I need to be home late Sat. night...
The wife and I'll be stay'n in
the Pietown Hotel tonight and friends will be in the empty lot across from Justin's church in the RVs.
My XJ is down so I'll be ride'n on the right.

Curt

Back