• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

One of a few tech meetings that went on during the day.
7-4-naxja.jpg

Scott Getting busy with the saws-all was temporarily distracted by my wife...And her hand. nuff said
6-4-naxja.jpg

I don't know...This looks like one of those 'Make up your own caption' pictures. lol

Scott's welder under his Jeep wondering...'How did he bend it like that?'

5-4-naxja.jpg

And after re-inventing the mouse trap (no hack job on rear) the finished product was Great, IMHO. Thanks Again Fella's.

97173605a5254.jpg

NO TWINKIES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS THREAD.

Big THANKS! To ScottMcneal, 76Anthony and builder for all your hard work on our truck today. It was a bit windy (catagory 4) but a nice day and not too warm. We got there a little late and as I pulled up I thought Scott was parting out some old junker he had picked up. But I was wrong, It was just the other Scotts truck...My Bad.

Bushwacker wants you to cut half of the fender off to install these on the back. Cutting out part of the pinch seam. These guys figured out how to do it with out doing a Jack the Ripper on the truck and without missing an opportunity to bag on me.
A couple parts a side, I should be offroad pissing off my wife (co-pilot) real soon.

I had a great time with old friends and new ones too. Thanks, Rats Rule. Pics to follow.
ok now thats just plain azz funny there....i do drive the junkyard dog, and she does run, but she aint no showcar thats for dam sure...lol
and thanks paul for letting builder, scott, and myself, tear up someone elses stuff...lol
needless to say, it came out great. and that dam xj of yours purrrrrssss like a kitten, which usually means, YOU NEED EXHAUST....lol

rats i missed out D:
yes you did, you missed scotts words of wisdom, or wisdumb....lol
and you missed some really demented people getting together to see whos the craziest sob on the planet, im thinkin its a 4 way tie....lmao:laugh::skull1:

This sucks..It is 75 out, with NO wind at all..GREAT DAY to PLAY..SCOTT,PAUL.
Go ask your mommys if you can come out an play...
lmao, im affraid if i make that run again i'll polute the earth with so much oil that the'll call hazmat on me....:shiver:

Back